Leaked Indictment of Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Co-Conspirators in Uranium One and the Killing of Lavoy Finicum

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Re: Leaked Indictment of Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Co-Conspirators in Uranium One and the Killing of Lavoy Finicum

Postby Redneck » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:46 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Redneck wrote:Militech has to be careful about what he says in public.

True but do you think pat is high enough to know anything of importance dealing with free masonry?

The voice may

I actually think that Pat isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and his understanding of anything like that would be from a very primal and basic point of view. I'm sure that he was led into Freemasonry by Michael, (who I know personally and even went to his private birthday party a few years ago, and think is a really great guy). Michael on the other hand is heavily into Freemasonry, he went from 1st to 3rd degree in the course of a weekend I believe and he has written books on the subject and done interviews about it. I am certain that the Freemasons loved him immediately and saw him as a way of spreading their message, so yes, I think he would know a lot more about it than Pat ever will.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”