Leaked Indictment of Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Co-Conspirators in Uranium One and the Killing of Lavoy Finicum

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Leaked Indictment of Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Co-Conspirators in Uranium One and the Killing of Lavoy Finicum

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Is it real and will it do anything even if it is? You be the judge:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eR6LPF ... azlxT/view

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Hey AA, good to see ya, this looks interesting

Is it being brought by anyone of significance? ie; is it being taken seriously? Or just some backwater CTers putting together a case that will never crack the glass ceiling?

I remember people like Kevin Annett had all kinds of 'official' indictments in the ITCCS that looked like they might actually hit some top level people but learned later the ITCCS has no real weight to throw around

Would love to see Hillary a co/ thrown under the bus but US history has made me doubtful, anyone near the top somehow ends up gaining immunity for life, its so sad

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:59 am

Did you guys hear Rogan and Militich talking about the Clinton foundation? Interesting stuff. This kinda stuff has happened and we have heard it 100x before, but as Militich puts it "trying to understand it all at once is like being in a room filled with spagetti" lol

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:41 am

Militech has to be careful about what he says in public.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:Is it real and will it do anything even if it is? You be the judge:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eR6LPF ... azlxT/view

They have let her get away with so much for so long she really is the teflon-politician

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:26 am

Redneck wrote:Militech has to be careful about what he says in public.

True but do you think pat is high enough to know anything of importance dealing with free masonry?

The voice may

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Nobody is, Freemasons are dupes
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:15 pm

So any progress made with these indictments? lol

I like Lester B's analogy of Teflon, :D :D that's exactly what its like. Bitches like the Royal Family, Bush Family, Blair, Albright, Kissenger, Rockefellers etc could be indicted for maybe every single crime in the books a million times over but no one ever touches them.

Clinton Foundation I think was reaching that realm, but of course that's kind of shaky now since so much shit leaked and went viral for a while.

Of course it could all be an elaborate 'Fall Guy' scenario for the Media to hype up but damn I do hope so bad I might have the slim chance of seeing Bill and Hillary in cuffs and jumpsuits lol

Why does that seem so impossible? Our notion of law and order etc in the west is just incorrect

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:37 pm

I believe every once in a while they need to make the appearance that they do "something" to stop these people, imo it's all a puppet show to appease the masses.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Masato wrote:So any progress made with these indictments? lol

I like Lester B's analogy of Teflon, :D :D that's exactly what its like. Bitches like the Royal Family, Bush Family, Blair, Albright, Kissenger, Rockefellers etc could be indicted for maybe every single crime in the books a million times over but no one ever touches them.

Clinton Foundation I think was reaching that realm, but of course that's kind of shaky now since so much shit leaked and went viral for a while.

Of course it could all be an elaborate 'Fall Guy' scenario for the Media to hype up but damn I do hope so bad I might have the slim chance of seeing Bill and Hillary in cuffs and jumpsuits lol

Why does that seem so impossible? Our notion of law and order etc in the west is just incorrect

I have heard nothing. H.A. Goodman claims that the email thing is back up and running in the DOJ:

I don't buy it, though. I want to believe Fox Mulder-style, but this witch just seems untouchable.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”