Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4781
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2497

Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:17 pm

Haven't checked the validity of this too far yet, but it seems legit so far,

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ ... afficking/


Image




Home Latest News
Latest News
Elite-Backed Cult Leader Keith Raniere Arrested for Sex Trafficking
March 30, 2018 23




The leader of NXIVM, a slave cult backed by massive funds an elite family, was arrested in Mexico and charged with sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy.

In November of last year, I published an extensive article detailing the history, the elite funding and the mind control techniques used by Keith Raniere and his organization NXIVM. The article explained how NXIVM turned rich yet gullible women into sex slaves using techniques taken directly from the Monarch programming handbook. It also asked why this organization was still active and why Raniere was still a free man.

Well, Raniere is not a free man anymore. He was arrested on Sunday by Mexican authorities in the $10,000-a-week luxury villa he was renting in Puerto Vallarta. Raniere was hiding out in this propriety with several female followers including Clare Bronfman, the daughter of billionaire Edgar Bronfman.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 328

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:20 pm

I'm no longer surprised by the iniquities perpetrated by those who believe that their wealth can keep themselves safe from their own immorality and, incidentally, divine retribution.

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 74

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue May 08, 2018 1:57 am

Guys, This goes deep as fuck
We're talking pedogate connections and connections to human experiments

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11596
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5348

Postby Masato » Thu May 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Guys, This goes deep as fuck
We're talking pedogate connections and connections to human experiments


Yup, I've been taking a look at it too

Was gonna start a thread but say this one already

At first glance it looked like some small time weirdo cult, with a Smallville co-star as their biggest bragging right

But you are right this one is connected to hell. Direct contact with Clinton Foundation, direct contact with Jeffrey Epstein, direct contact with James Alefantis, direct contact with the Rothschilds. You don't get closer to home than that

I've seen actual images of court documents citing CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING charges, this is not rumor. They admit part of their business is taking children and transferring them from 'nanny' to 'nanny', each one speaking a different language and this is supposed to turn them into geniuses or something.

I need to re-research and find out how it connects exactly with the Rothschilds, I forget now but there was a direct link to Lynne Rothschild

This looks like a great great leak. The only thing shifty is that ABC or 20/20 or whatever did a special on it. That should be a red flag imo

Could these people be the scapegoat wing or something bigger?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11596
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5348

Postby Masato » Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 pm

PS: that photo of him doesn't do him justice, makes him look like a hippy. Most footage I've seen on the guy he's way different, like a weird little nerd. Super weird guy

We need to document the exact connections with Clintons, Rothschilds, Epstein and Alefantis. If its true that they are all connected I think it brings pizzagate back to life in a big way.

I'm telling you folks this shit is getting figured out.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11596
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5348

Postby Masato » Thu May 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Oh shit yeah I forgot, the Smallville girl is a big fan of Maria Abromavic, did a bunch of public worship of her online for a while

Wonder if there is more to that too, all the same fucking channels are lighting up. Its all the same octopus

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 74

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu May 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Masato wrote:Oh shit yeah I forgot, the Smallville girl is a big fan of Maria Abromavic, did a bunch of public worship of her online for a while

Wonder if there is more to that too, all the same fucking channels are lighting up. Its all the same octopus

There are connections all over
They paid the Dalai lama $1,000,000 to visit the cult and present reiner with a khata

This also shows connections to Richard Branson whom they would rent his island and throw wild parties


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -cult.html

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 328

Postby SRBrant » Fri May 11, 2018 12:52 am

Masato wrote:PS: that photo of him doesn't do him justice, makes him look like a hippy. Most footage I've seen on the guy he's way different, like a weird little nerd. Super weird guy

We need to document the exact connections with Clintons, Rothschilds, Epstein and Alefantis. If its true that they are all connected I think it brings pizzagate back to life in a big way.

I'm telling you folks this shit is getting figured out.


...

...You still believe in Pizzagate?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11596
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5348

Postby Masato » Fri May 11, 2018 1:39 am

^^ have you taken in any of the content of this thread?

The SAME PEOPLE are being connected to child-trafficking rings. AGAIN. This time its actually gone to court, real charges laid for SEX TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN BY FORCE, FRAUD OR COERCION

Image

This is just more evidence that pizzagate was a legit leak, those Podesta emails were real, no one has disputed that. Spirit cooking is real, the witch even brags about it. Alefantis instagram posts were real, his connections to other child trafficking/child 'protection' rings is real. Savile was real. Franklin was real.

Many many other cases, I could go on.

Follow the threads, this is no topic for ridicule, has almost nothing to do with 'belief' anymore IMO

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 328

Postby SRBrant » Fri May 11, 2018 2:05 am

Masato wrote:^^ have you taken in any of the content of this thread?

The SAME PEOPLE are being connected to child-trafficking rings. AGAIN. This time its actually gone to court, real charges laid for SEX TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN BY FORCE, FRAUD OR COERCION

Image

This is just more evidence that pizzagate was a legit leak, those Podesta emails were real, no one has disputed that. Spirit cooking is real, the witch even brags about it. Alefantis instagram posts were real, his connections to other child trafficking/child 'protection' rings is real. Savile was real. Franklin was real.

Many many other cases, I could go on.

Follow the threads, this is no topic for ridicule, has almost nothing to do with 'belief' anymore IMO


This sex cult thing? Clearly legit. The Pizzagate thing? Slanderous lies and possibly even Russian propaganda.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests