David Bowie's Business Partner Jack Steven

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

David Bowie's Business Partner Jack Steven

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:53 am

Gives an interview the day of Bowie's death.

**I made this thread at EY's as well, and AntiArchon gave a great response which summed it up in my opinion. EY on the other hand said it was BS and that Jim Morrison is probably Rush Limbaugh, so I'd be interested in the opinions of this forum's esteemed members.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:33 pm

I 100% believe this to be true, but I'm crazy so that might not help you much. I also believe Michael Jackson and Prince are still alive and that both of them appeared on television after their deaths dressed up as other characters, the "burn victim" Dave Dave in the case of Jackson and Prince's sister in the case of Prince. This is a part of the Great Work. They must kill their original identity and then flaunt their deception. I have come to believe in the Alex Jones is Bill Hicks trick, as well. There is something about this that the mystery religion teaches is essential to the Great Work. Who knows? Maybe they're right. Maybe it does give them occult power. Maybe it does imbue immortality in a certain sense. What I do know is that I trust nothing nowadays, especially if it is billed as true by the news media. One of the funniest things I see on TV regularly are those car ads that put this disclaimer on the screen:

That's our whole fucking world. We have a reality TV star for president, a man who is best friends with the guy who runs the WWE, and we are just supposed to sit back and believe that what is presented to us is all real. Real people, not actors. Uh-huh. Sure.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm

I'm not convinced about the Hicks/Jones theory but I keep an open mind. Nothing would really surprise me at this stage.

I haven't seen the Prince's sister interview but I agree that Dave Dave was really MJ.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Big love for AA :D :D :D

I never heard the Morrison-Limbaugh theory lol

I never heard of this aspect of the 'Great Work' either, just thought they were kooky CT theories, interesting

Have the vid bookmarked for this afternoon, thanks Redneck

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:29 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:47 pm

^^ yeah I can't get on board with that stuff

Lots of likenesses in the world. If someone found any actual links to people or money etc that indicated a transition I'd be interested but likeness alone is just not enough

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:48 pm

OK I watched it and fuck you for sucking me back in to the land of ridiculous CT's, lol I work so hard to stay out :D

That DOES look like him with a few modifications! lol.. Who is this guy supposed to be? Is there record of him prior to Bowie's death? video/photos of them together??

Super creepy, lol thanks man

Now I wanna know more about how such a stunt relates to the 'Great Work'... crazy concept if true. I don't think prince's sister looks like Prince at all though :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Did any of you guys see the report of them supposedly finding Elvis under a bridge in the state somewhere dead ?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Masato wrote:OK I watched it and fuck you for sucking me back in to the land of ridiculous CT's, lol I work so hard to stay out :D

That DOES look like him with a few modifications! lol.. Who is this guy supposed to be? Is there record of him prior to Bowie's death? video/photos of them together??

Super creepy, lol thanks man

Now I wanna know more about how such a stunt relates to the 'Great Work'... crazy concept if true. I don't think prince's sister looks like Prince at all though :D

There is supposedly a vague record of Jack Steven existing prior to this appearance, but no one can provide visual evidence of his appearance. If this had been a long term plan then it would have been easy for Bowie to create the person on paper several years prior, and then bring him out when the time was right. Even the people who try to debunk the theory say that it's odd that this Jack Steven was 14 years old when he was supposedly managing rock bands and working with the likes of the Beatles in the 60's.

The Great Work is about evolution and change, crossing the abyss of ego and social constraints and becoming a 'new man' (Matrix reference - Neo Anderson = 'Neo' = new, 'Anderson' = 'Son of Man' = New Son Of Man).

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Canuckster wrote:Did any of you guys see the report of them supposedly finding Elvis under a bridge in the state somewhere dead ?

Weekly World News story?

Remember in MIB when Tommy Lee Jones explained how they publish the real news in those tabloids because no one takes them seriously?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”