FBI File re: Hitler fleeing to Argentina

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: FBI File re: Hitler fleeing to Argentina

Postby Winnson » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Has anyone ever seen Hitler being angry or abusive towards a person or an animal? There's hours of video of him, but so far I haven't found any video of him ever being mean.

Has anyone else ever seen Hitler being mean? If so post it here. With all the hours of Hitler that were ever recorded, I'm sure we could see some of him mistreating people or animals.

I would be very interested to see how History judges him over time. I wish that were an option.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Redneck wrote:
Masato wrote:
Do you think Hitler was:

a) a knowing and willing agent of this plan (ie; a Rothschild fraud)?
b) a genuine opponent of the Allied conspiracy, but unaware he was actually being used/set up as part of their plan?
c) a genuine opponent that the Allied conspiracy did NOT plan or expect, but dealt with accordingly

Was the whole point of the Treaty of Versailles, to create an extremist group in Germany? Were the impossible conditions placed on Germany after WWI specifically designed to foster an anger and rile up a group like the Nazis, then fund them, allow them to grow, and then start the war they wanted??

I have been moved by some material presenting Hitler as a heroic character that stood up against the forces of darkness, evil, and corruption... and its a great tale, but at the same time I can't shake the notion that his extremism and fighting back was also exactly what was needed to achieve the goals.

So was he a real opponent or not? This is something I fear I will never know. But it sucks because the whole narrative on WWII for me kind of hinges on this question. Big difference of how I see the whole thing based on that one point

Thanks in advance

I think he believed he was a genuine revolutionary and he never wanted to fight the Allies, (apart from Russia). When he was identified by the powers that be as the best guy to back in Germany, it was done discretely and without Hitler suspecting who was really funding the rising from the ashes of Germany as a world power. He wanted to unify Europe, and if you take the claims about the Holocaust out of the equation, he was doing a good job. He may have discovered in his later years that he was a dupe, and agreed to a retreat in Argentina in return for his surrender.

Thank you Redneck, amazing

It would seem Hitler underestimated the level of collusion between the Bolsheviks and the rest of the Allied forces.

I still say it would have been incredibly dumb to not expect revolutionary groups to rise out of the Treaty of Versailles. They are smarter than that, it would seem a foregone conclusion, no? I am leaning more and more to the idea that the Third Reich was deliberately set up from these conditions and 'allowed' to rise. (the creation of extremist groups still comes in handy today, lol) Perhaps they even fed them some elite insider secrets to make them even more obsessive? haha what a great story that would make lol. So was Hitler an insider actor then in this dupe on the German people? I don't think so, I tend to agree with you that he was likely genuine in his belief in his cause. But if this is the case, I wonder at what point the Nazis figured out they had been set up? Maybe early in the game, but they thought they could win anyways? Or late, as the US entered the war? Or maybe never, its too grand a plan to conceive of?

I am finding these questions more and more important... not just curiosity for history, but crucial things to examine that put our current day into serious perspective. We are all products of those wars, yet have been sold a mickey mouse version of events, and conditioned not to give a fuck anyways. But some people know... the winners of the wars. And who is it they say gets to write the His-story?

This shit is important. You can't understand the present geo-political system of today imo without putting a whole lot of history in perspective.

For instance, do you find it a coincidence that the Federal Reserve in the US was created just ONE YEAR before WWI 'broke out'? Do you find that convenient? I mean, how else could anyone conceive of funding a WORLD FUCKING WAR? That's expensive! lol So ya think maybe the creators of the Federal Reserve (aka the boys of Jekyll Island) maybe had some interest in the thing? Gee, ya think?? But nobody ever seems to put this together..(?)

Thread the links, folks. There is a grand story being unfolded.

Help us unfold it.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:27 am

I think that any anti-communist group that had some support from the people, would have been suitable for the elite's needs. They were probably backing more than one people's champion in Post WW1 Germany, and would have supported whichever one showed the most potential to win the vote. This is how the elite always work, for example, Obama was only one of dozens of young men that were groomed by various factions within the elite network to one day become the President, but he ended up being the chosen one. I know that Hitler was of particular interest to them though because he stood out, possibly due to some psychological profiling done on him when he was in hospital during WW1. Remember that he probably didn't really write Mein Kampf either, it was virtually dictated to him by his cell-mate, but it sure helped to build Hitler's profile and brand in German politics. I've never really believed the theory that he's a bastard Rothschild, or even that he's part Jewish, and we've never seen any real proof of either claim.

The Nazis started to believe that they had been set-up early in the piece, which is why Vice-Fuhrer Hess risked his life to fly to the UK in 1941 and demand some answers.

Remember also that when HItler took power in 1933, he was courted by corporate America and received tons of financial backing from Ford, General Motors, Coca-Cola and IBM, to name just a few. The Nazi party in the USA was gaining huge support and by the mid to late 1930's, Hitler was becoming a bit of an Icon in America. The eugenics organisation that would become Planned Parenthood, run by Margaret Sanger and then later by Bill Gates senior, also built a close relationship with Hitler, although it is said that he found their methods a bit extreme. I think that one of the reasons for Hitler's so called demise into madness, was his sheer frustration of being caught up in a war with the people who he thought were his allies. He had once said that he wanted the UK and the USA to be Allies with Europe because they were all the same people (obviously talking about white European types). And let's not forget that in 1938 the British PM signed the Munich Agreement, which guaranteed peace between Germany and the UK. A year later, the UK would break that agreement by declaring war on Germany.

The timing of the Fed and WW1 is more than a coincidence, a lot of things were put in place in the early 20th century that would ensure the growth of the robber barons control over the world for the rest of the century and beyond.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 am

Winnson wrote:Has anyone ever seen Hitler being angry or abusive towards a person or an animal? There's hours of video of him, but so far I haven't found any video of him ever being mean.

Has anyone else ever seen Hitler being mean? If so post it here. With all the hours of Hitler that were ever recorded, I'm sure we could see some of him mistreating people or animals.

I would be very interested to see how History judges him over time. I wish that were an option.

Here he is threatening to throw this dog off the ledge.

Here he is poisoning a dog.

Here he is sucking a dog's brains out.

Here he is scaring a child with his sheer evilness. Look at that cold emotionless stare.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:05 am

Horrifying

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:07 am

Winnson wrote:Horrifying

I know right? It's not like anyone would need to build a myth about a Holocaust to try and demonize this guy, the evidence is already there.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”