Yeah

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Yeah

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 am

jho wrote:

Interesting vid, though it seems to cut out before any Alex Jones content (?)

Most interesting part was the bit at 14:25 about ARNON MILCHAN, I did not know he directed a film predicting planes going into buildings:

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about predictive programming if it were not for the fact that Milchan was:

a) an admitted Mossad Agent
b) an admitted part of the Israeli Nuclear Program
c) The Producer of the film JFK... which presented every credible angle on the assassination EXCEPT the Mossad/Dimona/Nuclear program angle

We have some of this documented here, this Milchan guy is a serious piece of work...

(scroll down about 2/3rds of the thread page for the content on Milchan:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3678&start=70

... knowing now that he his FIRST major film contained 9/11 predictive imagery I think should be taken seriously

KNOWN Mossad agent embedded into Hollywood. Responsible for the ONLY major film on the JFK assassination to date, which conveniently left out all connections or motives to Mossad:

jho

Postby jho » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 am

Yeah who ever mirrored that cut the second part off.

Here's the full 37:00 video, skip to about 23:00:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zHM6ehGwxI

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:17 am

Barron Trump is the False Messiah/Antichrist

Calling it now! :D :D :D

1 Corinthians 15:52

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

jho

Postby jho » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 am

jho

Postby jho » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:31 am

Barron Trump has that thousand yard stare typical of an MK-Ultra subject. He doesn't have autism like people suspect. He's an undetectable mind-control slave.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:15 pm

My 9/11 theory is simple - The gods were so terrified about the attack and its results that they tried to warn EVERYBODY, which ended up inspiring some very eerily predictive imagery.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:39 pm

jho wrote:Barron Trump has that thousand yard stare typical of an MK-Ultra subject. He doesn't have autism like people suspect. He's an undetectable mind-control slave.

I don't see that. I know several autistic kids, and have also watched a lot of MK Ultra vids (:D)... I don't see the same stare. MK Ultra victims have blank stares, just turned off, dumb, vacant. Autistic kids are smart, even when they are cut off they are thinking at a high level inside. I see Barron as perhaps slightly autistic but also just really bored, annoyed my Melania, and in disbelief of the insanity happening around him. I remember before I knew anything about him, when watching Trump giving his victory speech the kid was there thinking W-T-F... my dad is president?? lol incredulous and terrified

Watch for this kid. The 'Last Trump', as predicted in the Bible!! :D :D

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Masato wrote:
jho wrote:Barron Trump has that thousand yard stare typical of an MK-Ultra subject. He doesn't have autism like people suspect. He's an undetectable mind-control slave.

I don't see that. I know several autistic kids, and have also watched a lot of MK Ultra vids (:D)... I don't see the same stare. MK Ultra victims have blank stares, just turned off, dumb, vacant. Autistic kids are smart, even when they are cut off they are thinking at a high level inside. I see Barron as perhaps slightly autistic but also just really bored, annoyed my Melania, and in disbelief of the insanity happening around him. I remember before I knew anything about him, when watching Trump giving his victory speech the kid was there thinking W-T-F... my dad is president?? lol incredulous and terrified

Watch for this kid. The 'Last Trump', as predicted in the Bible!! :D :D

Agreed... except the last trump part
I think Donald already has a grandson who will carry on the trump name

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:58 pm

^^ well we'll watch that kid then :D

shankara

Postby shankara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:50 pm

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
(DANIEL 7)

The beast I'm pretty sure is North America. I wonder if perhaps " ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first" is Trump.

Just musing.

Also might be worth mentioning that the jews believe the book of Daniel is very important in relation to the prediction of their Messiah. Who already came of course.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”