Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:38 pm

shankara wrote:Yeah I suppose the gays aren't so perverse as this guy and the others like him. But they are responsible for normalizing behaviour which IMO shouldn't be normal.

I also loathe the idea of the issue being normalized, but I don't think trying to decide what is 'normal' is the issue here...

The difference here is consent. A child cannot consent. Consensual adults can have all the kinky sex they want among themselves, I don't care. I don't have to share their tastes or even agree but that's their business not for me to dictate. But a child has no capability of understanding consent, nor the strength to fight back. Any sexual act from adult to child in my view is basically raping them. Physically, psychologically, sexually, spiritually, the whole deal. And the damage is huge, it wrecks kids for life.

Other people's kids.
Its a monstrous crime.

I don't preach morality on others but I see it perfectly fit to protect kids.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Masato wrote:
shankara wrote:Yeah I suppose the gays aren't so perverse as this guy and the others like him. But they are responsible for normalizing behaviour which IMO shouldn't be normal.

I also loathe the idea of the issue being normalized, but I don't think trying to decide what is 'normal' is the issue here...

The difference here is consent. A child cannot consent. Consensual adults can have all the kinky sex they want among themselves, I don't care. I don't have to share their tastes or even agree but that's their business not for me to dictate. But a child has no capability of understanding consent, nor the strength to fight back. Any sexual act from adult to child in my view is basically raping them. Physically, psychologically, sexually, spiritually, the whole deal. And the damage is huge, it wrecks kids for life.

Other people's kids.
Its a monstrous crime.

I don't preach morality on others but I see it perfectly fit to protect kids.

That is entirely without dispute or doubt. Children are literally our future and they must be guided and protected so that they are better than our own generation. I have very strong memories of my childhood and they have helped to shape my worldview greatly. They need to see the world not as a place of darkness but as a place of hope and possibility...even if it really is a place of darkness.

shankara

Postby shankara » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:32 am

Yeah I agree, it is a very monstrous crime, extremely traumatic. No adult is innocent but every child is. I personally have some memories from childhood involving the older brother of one of my friends, nothing that serious but still disturbs me when I think of it.

In a sense our culture as a whole destroys the innocence of children, they're exposed from a very young age to highly sexualized music videos etc. Not to mention the whole "MK Monarch" business.

Obviously anyone twisted enough to actually abuse a child needs to suffer basically. This guy the thread is about doesn't even feel any shame about it. Of course there's freedom of speech but couldn't what he's saying be considered an incitement to abuse children? No justice...

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:06 am

SRBrant wrote:I have neither time nor energy to chase after ridiculous conspiracy theories that even Fox News of all people have debunked. If you actually want to fight against tyranny, try starting with the monsters at ICE who snatch babies from their mothers before somehow "losing" FIFTEEN HUNDRED CHILDREN. Some of whom have been sold into sex slavery! And if you can't work on that, why not try actually working on creative revolution to try and prevent this insanity from ever happening again?

Oh the irony lol

I don't believe this but guess what they're telling me this time guys
Bahahaha
Sorry man but you really need to look into those claims and not just go with what is sensationalized in the media

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:17 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
SRBrant wrote:I have neither time nor energy to chase after ridiculous conspiracy theories that even Fox News of all people have debunked. If you actually want to fight against tyranny, try starting with the monsters at ICE who snatch babies from their mothers before somehow "losing" FIFTEEN HUNDRED CHILDREN. Some of whom have been sold into sex slavery! And if you can't work on that, why not try actually working on creative revolution to try and prevent this insanity from ever happening again?

Oh the irony lol

I don't believe this but guess what they're telling me this time guys
Bahahaha
Sorry man but you really need to look into those claims and not just go with what is sensationalized in the media

Dude's a furry.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Easy on my man SR, lol He's just recently stepped into conspiracy-land, and is rolling with black belts here :D

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:42 am

I'm still quite the skeptic when it comes to conspiracy theories.

The only ones I truly take seriously is that of the Lost Cosmonaut theory. And the Ancient Astronaut theory.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:39 pm

SRBrant wrote:I'm still quite the skeptic when it comes to conspiracy theories.

The only ones I truly take seriously is that of the Lost Cosmonaut theory. And the Ancient Astronaut theory.

Its because you haven't looked into 9/11 enough :D

Once you see, quite clearly, that what we were told of 9/11 was a humongous lie, and that basically the entire mainstream media system was complicit in telling that lie, suddenly a whole lot more becomes plausible, even likely.

What lies are possible when the whole MSM is basically a conglomerate of mass-propaganda, censorship and brainwashing? Plenty. What lies can be told when a majority of people are not even aware of propaganda when the see it, and actually TRUST the MSM as a safe authority for information about their reality? Plenty more.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:I'm still quite the skeptic when it comes to conspiracy theories.

Its because you haven't looked into 9/11 enough :D

Once you see, quite clearly, that what we were told of 9/11 was a humongous lie, and that basically the entire mainstream media system was complicit in telling that lie, suddenly a whole lot more becomes plausible, even likely.

What lies are possible when the whole MSM is basically a conglomerate of mass-propaganda, censorship and brainwashing? Plenty. What lies can be told when a majority of people are not even aware of propaganda when the see it, and actually TRUST the MSM as a safe authority for information about their reality? Plenty more.

There needs to be a middle ground between the corporate lies of the mainstream and the paranoid ramblings of theorists if you ask me.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:31 pm

There is, it's called the truth
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”