Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:22 am

SRBrant wrote:I have neither time nor energy to chase after ridiculous conspiracy theories that even Fox News of all people have debunked. If you actually want to fight against tyranny, try starting with the monsters at ICE who snatch babies from their mothers before somehow "losing" FIFTEEN HUNDRED CHILDREN. Some of whom have been sold into sex slavery! And if you can't work on that, why not try actually working on creative revolution to try and prevent this insanity from ever happening again?

links to debunking please
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:32 pm

I'm seeing a lot of opinions in the links above, and not much actual debunking other than saying "there's no basement" and a shooter went into the place and found nothing.

I'll shake this around a bit later and see what falls out
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm

SRBrant wrote:I have neither time nor energy to chase after ridiculous conspiracy theories that even Fox News of all people have debunked. If you actually want to fight against tyranny, try starting with the monsters at ICE who snatch babies from their mothers before somehow "losing" FIFTEEN HUNDRED CHILDREN. Some of whom have been sold into sex slavery! And if you can't work on that, why not try actually working on creative revolution to try and prevent this insanity from ever happening again?

LOL. Debunked.

^^Good old rags to riches story. A fucking nobody to restaurant owner to Top 50 in DC in ten years because of pizza. Seems legit.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:45 pm

^ yeah the best 'debunking' I've seen is that bit about not having a basement, and then basically just assuming rhetoric about how ridiculous the story is at face value.

No one has ever explained:

1. How exactly a small pizza shop owner is top 50 most powerful people in DC, hanging with the Clintons and Podestas and Obamas and going to the White House

2. Why Alefantis' Instagram was FULL of pedo stuff (tons of images exist), or why he had acts at Comet Ping Pong making Pedo jokes (on video)

3. John Podesta's numerous Pedo/creepy emails, or his brother's Pedo Art collection

...these are just the tip of the investigation, many more strange connections I could go on and on but NONE of them I've seen even remotely debunked.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:33 am

Srbrant makes this forum look a lot worse than Vutu does. Bestiality boy.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:40 pm

lol love that kid, don't be hard on him. I think he fits right in, he's just new to putting on the reality goggles that's all

Like it or not he represents the awareness of a huge majority of people, we forget/take for granted how ahead of the curve most members here are as far as understanding politics/power/conspiratorial realities

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Let's not forget the police sketches, why that wasn't examined is a total mystery to me

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Canuckster wrote:Let's not forget the police sketches, why that wasn't examined is a total mystery to me

Yes, like I said those 3 points are just the beginning... legit investigations and direct connections to more shady people and crimes go on and on.

I had read that the Podesta Bros were actually confirmed to have been in the same time and place as that very case:

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Let's not forget the police sketches, why that wasn't examined is a total mystery to me

Yes, like I said those 3 points are just the beginning... legit investigations and direct connections to more shady people and crimes go on and on.

I had read that the Podesta Bros were actually confirmed to have been in the same time and place as that very case:

I'm sure you guys know this but I didn't. The Podesta brothers had a place near Jon Benet Ramsey.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”