Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Open Pedo running 4 Congress

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Let's not forget the police sketches, why that wasn't examined is a total mystery to me

Yes, like I said those 3 points are just the beginning... legit investigations and direct connections to more shady people and crimes go on and on.

I had read that the Podesta Bros were actually confirmed to have been in the same time and place as that very case:

I'm sure you guys know this but I didn't. The Podesta brothers had a place near Jon Benet Ramsey.

I did not know that
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:33 pm

The guy who confessed (later released) knew she had on panties that said "Wednesday ". At the time he confessed that hadn't been released.

He said that he didn't kill her but was there when it went down. He claimed to be a "fixer" for people. He said that he would never reveal who because these people must be protected.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:52 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:53 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A98J_OeCmpQ

^this ones worth watching, but be careful, its a tad distressing, I dont post it as proof, becasuse it isnt, however it is compelling.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:42 am

Canuckster wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A98J_OeCmpQ

^this ones worth watching, but be careful, its a tad distressing, I dont post it as proof, becasuse it isnt, however it is compelling.

A tad?

Ffs, why hasn't someone offed this man?

I want to bury my head back in the sand.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Because apparently he holds the keys to access to money, power and nepotism in the halls of congress

Also there's this;

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes/st ... 49/photo/1

Now, we haven't even scratched the surface of who and what John podesta is. These are only the barest of things that we can find and they're pretty damning. We could also start posting his stuff from his twitter account and the cryptic, coded emails he sends out. They do not paint a good picture of this man.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Near JonBenet's place? Okay, NOW this is getting creepy.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Actually, I didn't see anything in my searches with any info that they owned property near Jon benets place.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:39 pm

Canuckster wrote:Actually, I didn't see anything in my searches with any info that they owned property near Jon benets place.

I can't find it now either. :shock:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”