Luke R/Dan D detained @ Bilderberg again

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Luke R/Dan D detained @ Bilderberg again

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Our boyz Luke Rudkowski @ WeAreChange and Canadian Dan Dicks @ Press4Truth are hitting Bilderberg again right now.

According to their tweets they've been detained already twice just for trying to be journalists and cover the event.

Please follow them on whatever social media you use, I don't see too many others covering this totally significant event. Blackout as usual in the MSM. These guys are warriors, they get their asses kicked every year but keep coming back to bring us the images and proofs

@Lukewearechange

@DanDicksPFT

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:52 pm

Major Russian media outlets appear to be covering this year!:

https://steemit.com/news/@pressfortruth ... bilderberg

but that must just be fake russian news, right? :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:16 pm

Masato wrote:Our boyz Luke Rudkowski @ WeAreChange and Canadian Dan Dicks @ Press4Truth are hitting Bilderberg again right now.

According to their tweets they've been detained already twice just for trying to be journalists and cover the event.

Please follow them on whatever social media you use, I don't see too many others covering this totally significant event. Blackout as usual in the MSM. These guys are warriors, they get their asses kicked every year but keep coming back to bring us the images and proofs

@Lukewearechange

@DanDicksPFT

You need Tobago tweet him that
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:35 am

Wow, this year's Bilderberg was STACKED.

Also the first time a representative from the Vatican attended

Also interesting several other major world summits all happened around the same time, G7 + NATO Defence Meeting + European Council/Union. ALL within a few days of each other. Then just shortly after Trump met with Un.

Tell me Bilderberg is not significant or newsworthy

major shit is going down, yo

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:27 am

Masato wrote:Our boyz Luke Rudkowski @ WeAreChange and Canadian Dan Dicks @ Press4Truth are hitting Bilderberg again right now.

@Lukewearechange

@DanDicksPFT

I can't decide on we are change
I sub and like some of the stuff but other things come off forced and like they are being guided in certain ways and then I unsub

Then I watch a video a month or so later and like it and sub once again

I would be interested to find out which network they work with

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:40 pm

^ Yeah that stuff you posted about 'networks' was interesting, I read but haven't jumped in yet.

I bet we could learn tons if it were somehow made clear who is networked with who.

I like Luke R, I think he's significantly smarter than Dan Dicks, lol. Dicks I feel has an honest heart he is a real grassroots guy but his view of the world imo is a bit too simple, he paints kind of a naive bedtime conspiracy story of it all. Luke R looks deeper.

Also have to consider that guys like Luke R are actually attempting to make a career of their channels. That is a major commitment, and money is a bitch. Once anything becomes a business its not hard to find things out and criticize for being a sellout or whatever. But I don't think that's always fair.

I'll post in that other thread, its an interesting topic

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:11 am

Masato wrote:^ Yeah that stuff you posted about 'networks' was interesting, I read but haven't jumped in yet.

I bet we could learn tons if it were somehow made clear who is networked with who.

I like Luke R, I think he's significantly smarter than Dan Dicks, lol. Dicks I feel has an honest heart he is a real grassroots guy but his view of the world imo is a bit too simple, he paints kind of a naive bedtime conspiracy story of it all. Luke R looks deeper.

Also have to consider that guys like Luke R are actually attempting to make a career of their channels. That is a major commitment, and money is a bitch. Once anything becomes a business its not hard to find things out and criticize for being a sellout or whatever. But I don't think that's always fair.

I'll post in that other thread, its an interesting topic

Ya, that's fair

They don't cause much drama which is what really gets under my skin so I'm much more lenient on the ebegging

The blonde hair guy on the channel is generally great, it's the guy with short brown hair who sometimes comes off forced imo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”