Double-Headed Eagle

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Re: Double-Headed Eagle

Postby Redneck » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:31 am

Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Freemason had written in The Secret Teachings of All Ages;

Among the Greeks and Romans, the eagle was the appointed bird of Jupiter and consequently signified the swiftly moving forces of the Demiurgus; hence it was looked upon as the mundane lord of the birds, in contradistinction to the phœnix, which was symbolic of the celestial ruler. The eagle typified the sun in its material phase and also the immutable Demiurgic law beneath which all mortal creatures must bend.

The eagle was also the Hermetic symbol of sulphur, and signified the mysterious fire of Scorpio--the most profoundly significant sign of the zodiac and the Gate of the Great Mystery. Being one of the three symbols of Scorpio, the eagle, like the Goat of Mendes, was an emblem of the theurgic art and the secret processes by which the infernal fire of the scorpion was transmuted into the spiritual light-fire of the gods.

Jupiter ImageProclus confirms this fact; “Jupiter is the king, Jupiter himself is the original source of all things; there is one power, one god, and one great ruler over all. But we have seen that Jupiter and all the other Gods were but names for the Sun; therefore it follows that the Sun, either as emblem or as God himself, was the object of universal adoration.”

Jupiter is the Son of the Sun whose symbol is the eagle that had later morphed into a phoenix. The eagle symbolizes strength, courage, farsightedness, and immortality. It is considered to be the king of the air and the messenger of the highest Gods. Mythologically, it is connected with the Hittite King of Heaven, Egyptian God Osiris, Greek God Zeus, Roman Jove, by the Germanic tribes with Odin who shape shifted into an eagle, and with the Druids as a symbol of the Supreme God.

Since most ancient times, the symbol of the eagle has been used as the main emblem by many cultures throughout the world. It is one of the oldest symbols still in use today by the same people and countries who most likely descend from the first people who had used it thousands of years ago. These people and their descendants would originally come from the land of the ancient Sumerians, the Hittites, Greeks, Greco-Egyptians, Romans, Greco-Romans, French, Germans, Latins Russians, Americans, and many more nations that now span the globe.

We know from certain Hittite and Egyptian documents, that in the 14th century BC, Jupiter worship can be found in the treaty between Ramses II and the Hittite King, Hattusili III of Hatti, where they refer to Jupiter as “the lord of the heaven.”

The Roman emperors, who identified themselves with Jupiter, chose the eagle as their emblem. In ancient Rome, Jupiter was Augustus as Jupiter Vaticanoften connected to kings and kingship. Jupiter was served by the patrician Flamen Dialis, the highest-ranking member of the flamines. Julius and Augustus Caesar were both high priest of Jupiter. Julius Caesar had traced his ancestors to lulus Ascanius, son of Aeneas, son of Venus, daughter of Jupiter. Later, Augustus would become the first Pontifex Maximus (Pope) of the 6th age when he had conquered Egypt to then consolidate both the East and West into one empire under one new Roman calendar and one Pope.

Author Barbara G. Walker had written this in The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets;

As the royal bird of Rome, and the embodiment of deified emperors, the eagle was worshipped by Roman legionaries. Each legion had its sacred eagles, carried into battle like banners. If a legion should lose its eagles, the disgrace was unbearable; another whole expedition might be mounted to recover them.

The Roman imperial emblem was inherited by the Germanic "Holy Roman Empire" and its Kaisers, derived from Caesars. Thus the eagle became a Teutonic symbol of sovereignty.

The eagle is the symbol of Saint John the Evangelist. The Byzantine Empire uses the double headed eagle, the emblem that signifies the dominance of the Byzantine Emperors over both East and West. The double headed Eagle signifies a double imperial power, and was for the use of emperors who claim to be the successor of the Caesars of Rome ; Thus the Eagle of the Eastern Empire united with that of the West.

The double headed eagle is the emblem of the 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The Eagle appears in the 18th, 30th, 32nd and 33rd degrees, the first being an eagle of one head, and the others double headed. The 30th, 31st and 32d degrees all pertain to the double headed Eagle of Kadosh.

Phoenix and star david DollarThe Eagle is Really a Phoenix:

Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Freemason had written in his book, The Phoenix: An Illustrated Review of Occultism and Philosophy;

"Among the ancients a fabulous bird called the Phoenix is described by early writers ... in size and shape it resembles the eagle, but with certain differences. The body of the Phoenix is one covered with glossy purple feathers, and the plumes in its tail are alternately blue and red. The head of the bird is light in color, and about its neck is a circlet of golden plumage. At the back of its back the Phoenix has a crest of feathers of brilliant color ... The Phoenix, it is said, lives for 500 years, and at its death its body opens and the new born Phoenix emerges. Because of this symbolism, the Phoenix is generally regarded as representing immortality and resurrection ... The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn. Wisdom confers a new life, and those who become wise are born again." [p. p. 176-77]

Author Barbara G. Walker had written about the Phoenix in The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets;

The bird-soul bom out of the cremated body entered Egyptian mythology as the Phoenix, sometimes a man, sometimes a firebird. The name was Greek, meaning "the Phoenician," a reference to sacrificed sacred kings of Astarte at Byblos, where they were frequently burned. The cult moved to North Africa with Phoenician colonists, and was carried on at Carthage where sacred kings perished in flames to a very late date." Their bird-souls, reborn from the flames and flying to heaven, gave rise to the myth of the Egyptian Phoenix who periodically cremated himself and rose again from his ashes. His worshippers, identified with the god through his sacraments, partook of the same power of heavenly flight. A common expression for death was "flying away."

Manly P. Hall; The Secret Teachings of all Ages;

Mediæval Hermetists regarded the phœnix as a symbol of the accomplishment of alchemical transmutation, a process equivalent to human regeneration. The name phœnix was also given to one of the secret alchemical formula. The familiar pelican of the Rose Croix degree, feeding its young from its own breast, is in reality a phœnix, a fact which can be confirmed by an examination of the head of the bird. The ungainly lower part of the pelican's beak is entirely missing, the head of the phœnix being far more like that of an eagle than of a pelican. In the Mysteries it was customary to refer to initiates as phœnixes or men who had been born again, for just as physical birth gives man consciousness in the physical world, so the neophyte, after nine degrees in the womb of the Mysteries, was born into a consciousness of the Spiritual world. This is the mystery of initiation to which Christ referred when he said, "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John iii. 3).

The phœnix is a fitting symbol of this spiritual truth.

In the past 2012 Summer Olympics we saw symbolism of the rise of the Phoenix. Is this a sign from The Powers That Be (TPTB), that we are now entering a new age?

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Love all the Warhammer 40k posts, I've recently started reading the novels after a decade of not reading much at all.

Basically all the terms are considered "terran" because Terra is their name for Earth, the home of the Emperor :) The authors lift stuff from many cultures as they see fit, for example the cloned super soldiers are known as the Astartes (Space Marines) which is of Greek origin as are a lot of the character names like Horus and other groups like The Phoenician pantheon.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 pm

This is apparently the ROTHSCHILD family crest:

If true it is a great key. The more I research the more I see that Rothschild is not just some obscure CT lore, but very provable and traceable modern fact. Tons of powerful figures and geo-political movers and shakers keep showing up with ties to Rothschild companies

A complete audit of this family and all its holdings would be a fucking motherlode of truth

The Russian Federation uses almost the same crest, go figure'

Also see the similarities between Rothschild Coat of Arms and Royal Windsor Coat of Arms:

Basically the same:

We could break it down, one thing I saw right away is that the unicorn is not chained in the Rothschild one

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:55 am

it seems to me there is a standard design or set of rules for coats of arms that the designers work from

I'm on the wiki and it looks like that is the case, as this is the french design that the British incorporated

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:00 am

there aren't that many more that use the double eagle

Montenegro

Russia

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:02 am

@Masato that Rothschild one is the Russian one, I think you're mistaken (well I got mine off wikipedia)

edit : did some more research and it was highlighted that the jews wouldn't have used christian imagery in their coat of arms. Russian muslims have been campaigning to have them removed from the Russian coat of arms though.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Jehannum wrote:@Masato that Rothschild one is the Russian one, I think you're mistaken (well I got mine off wikipedia)

^ yeah I couldn't find anything conclusive either, I found several links saying it was Rothschild crest, but indeed its exactly the same as the Russian Federation or whatever it is.

So is that not true then? If they do share the same creat that would be super interesting but you're right that doesn't seem likely, there must be some disinfo floating around the issue. To be honest I don't even find Wikipedia to be a reliable source anymore. You can find links saying almost anything these days, it sucks.

I also heard that Rothschild translates to 'Red Shield'. Would like to know (for sure) if such a red shield exists, and if it is in fact that double headed eagle. Rothschild stuff is so interesting, there is way more to it than I suspected for many years of CT hunting, I thought it was just old lore and wives' tales but it's not.

We can't find this stuff quickly anymore, too much crap everywhere need to take time to sort through it.

Jehannum wrote:it seems to me there is a standard design or set of rules for coats of arms that the designers work from

I'm on the wiki and it looks like that is the case, as this is the french design that the British incorporated

That blueprint for crests is interesting, I'd like to learn about where that layout/pattern came from, and why so many groups adhere to its design. I bet you could read a lot into many things if you really broke down the system and could trace each part's meaning within a particular crest.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”