The occult world of Asia argento, Anthony bourdain girlfriend

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

The occult world of Asia argento, Anthony bourdain girlfriend

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:11 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:06 am

Yeah man I thought a thread about this would be worthy but was too busy/lazy to copy paste all the images and text. Link says it all

I really hate when someone dies and everyone just agrees right away it was suicide. Case closed, trust the authorities etc. Bigger the celeb, bigger motives for murder. Always a possibility I don't know how the suicide story always gets cemented without question.

Truly those folks were involved in some demented shit. also weird imo about he close Asia A is to Rose MacGowan, who was as the centre of a lot of stick re; Harvey Weinstein.

I have no proof but my first reaction to these things is always that the dead celebrity was starting to speak up about things. Bourdain had been to Palestine and was pretty vocal about it. IIRC his death was right around the time world debate & attention was on occupation crimes, maybe he was gonna say something?

Also weird how many celebrity suicides are by hanging.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 am

I don;'t know anything about that Kate Spade, was she also into freaky occult/satanic shit?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:32 am

He'll yeah
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Any connection between the 2, other than their times of death?

Several other celeb hanging-suicides I still wonder about murder, speaking up too far past their controllers. I really do think its weird that ZERO celebrities ever talk about simple things like 9/11 or Palestine which by now should be fair game to discuss its pretty hard to ignore the facts made aware by now. But they ALL STFU. Leads me to think that if they dared cross that line they get suicided.

I remember I made a thread about that guy who got to play James Bond for just one film, he explains in detail how when the film was a success, he was given the chance to sign a special contract basically promising him fame and fortune beyond belief, but they own your soul and you are under their complete control for life.

he refused to sign it, and fell back to earth. Good for him.

What do you think of some rumors that certain elite occults FAKE their deaths as a ritual and ego-booster so they can watch the public response?

I tell ya, I don't trust news of celebrity deaths, its too nasty a world not to suspect a high chance of foul play

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:59 am

Masato wrote:Any connection between the 2, other than their times of death?

Several other celeb hanging-suicides I still wonder about murder, speaking up too far past their controllers. I really do think its weird that ZERO celebrities ever talk about simple things like 9/11 or Palestine which by now should be fair game to discuss its pretty hard to ignore the facts made aware by now. But they ALL STFU. Leads me to think that if they dared cross that line they get suicided.

I remember I made a thread about that guy who got to play James Bond for just one film, he explains in detail how when the film was a success, he was given the chance to sign a special contract basically promising him fame and fortune beyond belief, but they own your soul and you are under their complete control for life.

he refused to sign it, and fell back to earth. Good for him.

What do you think of some rumors that certain elite occults FAKE their deaths as a ritual and ego-booster so they can watch the public response?

I tell ya, I don't trust news of celebrity deaths, its too nasty a world not to suspect a high chance of foul play

They are called 360 deals and they are massive in the music industry right now
You literally become their slave and they get a part of everything you do, forever

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”