Famous Scientists & the Occult

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Famous Scientists & the Occult

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Hey all

Good yarn here for CT fans.... breaks down how several key scientists credited for the modern 'Age of Reason/Science' were all heavily involved with Secret Societies and connections with powerful occult families

Pythagoras
Isaac Newton
Benjamin Franklin
Einstein
etc

Explains for example how Newton is praised to be a central figure of the Enlightenment and Science, yet it it is all hut covered up that he was even more deeply involved in alchemy and occult studies of ancient secret doctrines, even trying to predict the apocalypse etc... things that the modern science that worships him would otherwise shun and ridicule.

"While there is plenty of room in history for the rare genius, one should not dismiss the works of a larger agenda, either."

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:55 pm

I've heard similar presentations about Darwin, Freud etc.

Not that they were involved in occult specifically, but that they were products of a bigger society aiming to use these characters to promote their specific world agenda, and not just isolated cases of honest genius and/or invention

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36 am

Masato wrote:I've heard similar presentations about Darwin, Freud etc.

Not that they were involved in occult specifically, but that they were products of a bigger society aiming to use these characters to promote their specific world agenda, and not just isolated cases of honest genius and/or invention

You're really getting on my nerves with that.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Seriously, few things in this world are the result of some grand conspiracy!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:17 am

Seriously? Access to billions and trillions of dollars in this world and you don't think men conspire to wrest control of this money and power? All the proof abundantly provable that's there to study and read about and you don't think that men will do everything in their power to maintain control over this?

Your either trolling or supremely naive.

Even in my microcosm of experiences in business and contracts, people conspire like mad to get control of jobs and contracts.......and you don't think the societal architects of this world wouldn't do whatever it took to keep it that way?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 pm

^ thanks Canuckster, but I actually appreciate SRBrant sometimes calling me out for maybe taking it too far...

I know for sure there ARE many grand conspiracies, the definition of the word is basically just (powerful) people gathering to do shit & hide their tracks. This for me is a simple matter of reality as you describe. How much and how big/deep this goes is up for debate.

To me it as absolute fact that 9/11 for instance was a lie/conspiracy, and that the entire MSM mechanism was complicit in its execution. This is really big, and rocked my world into wondering what ELSE we've been lied to about? It's hard to know

Many have offered that almost EVERYTHING we think we know has been a manufactured deception, and while perhaps SRBrant is on the sensible side of this, I can't help but shake a very strong intuition + years of conspiracy research that keeps suggesting that the truth is indeed somewhere in that larger ballpark.

When one researches where MONEY comes from, who controls it, their ideologies, and how they have used it, it gets pretty scary real fast. Our modern world is definitely NOT just a random collection of people bumbling around without any conspiracy or long term planning... For sure it is the result of quite the opposite. Wars, politics, etc have been in the hands of an extreme few for a few centuries now... But how far does their deception go? Which of what we've been told is true, and what is more lies? How much of History is a lie? How much of history has been covered up or re-written? A little bit, or tons of it? To me, these elites most definitely have held the power to execute such lies, when you create/control all the universities, the press, Hollywood, agencies like the Smithsonian and Carnegie Libraries etc etc... the power to control and narrate our whole reality is not really that far fetched when you consider how much of these institutions have actually been in the same hands.

So do we go as far as those who say that even Evolution was a calculated deception to erase important eras of history? What of those crowds who argue that even dinosaurs are a massive hoax (an interesting yarn whether you buy it or not), or that Space/Moon Landings are also faked? ... or that our earth is not even a globe at all?? Is it just as nuts to think that the scientific revolution or the reformation may have been part of a larger secret plot?

I really don't know anymore. Sometimes I wake up feeling like the lies really are that big, and we are living in a giant Matrix-like deception. Other times I think twice when people like SRBrant or other friends tell me its all nonsense. Then again, SRBrant believes he speaks with Fox Deities so take your advice with a few grains of salt, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 pm

re: the OP, that bit on Benjamin Franklin at the very least is totally worth considering in this light.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Masato wrote:^ thanks Canuckster, but I actually appreciate SRBrant sometimes calling me out for maybe taking it too far...

I know for sure there ARE many grand conspiracies, the definition of the word is basically just (powerful) people gathering to do shit & hide their tracks. This for me is a simple matter of reality as you describe. How much and how big/deep this goes is up for debate.

To me it as absolute fact that 9/11 for instance was a lie/conspiracy, and that the entire MSM mechanism was complicit in its execution. This is really big, and rocked my world into wondering what ELSE we've been lied to about? It's hard to know

Many have offered that almost EVERYTHING we think we know has been a manufactured deception, and while perhaps SRBrant is on the sensible side of this, I can't help but shake a very strong intuition + years of conspiracy research that keeps suggesting that the truth is indeed somewhere in that larger ballpark.

When one researches where MONEY comes from, who controls it, their ideologies, and how they have used it, it gets pretty scary real fast. Our modern world is definitely NOT just a random collection of people bumbling around without any conspiracy or long term planning... For sure it is the result of quite the opposite. Wars, politics, etc have been in the hands of an extreme few for a few centuries now... But how far does their deception go? Which of what we've been told is true, and what is more lies? How much of History is a lie? How much of history has been covered up or re-written? A little bit, or tons of it? To me, these elites most definitely have held the power to execute such lies, when you create/control all the universities, the press, Hollywood, agencies like the Smithsonian and Carnegie Libraries etc etc... the power to control and narrate our whole reality is not really that far fetched when you consider how much of these institutions have actually been in the same hands.

So do we go as far as those who say that even Evolution was a calculated deception to erase important eras of history? What of those crowds who argue that even dinosaurs are a massive hoax (an interesting yarn whether you buy it or not), or that Space/Moon Landings are also faked? ... or that our earth is not even a globe at all?? Is it just as nuts to think that the scientific revolution or the reformation may have been part of a larger secret plot?

I really don't know anymore. Sometimes I wake up feeling like the lies really are that big, and we are living in a giant Matrix-like deception. Other times I think twice when people like SRBrant or other friends tell me its all nonsense. Then again, SRBrant believes he speaks with Fox Deities so take your advice with a few grains of salt, lol

A leader must always be responsible for guiding his men, not forcing them. Personally, I see conspiracy theories involving the Illuminati, Bilderberg, Freemasons or any other secret, faceless organization not as facts, but as cautionary tales; parables about the perils of abuse of power instead of bogeymen to constantly be in fear of. Even the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40,000 can be seen as a parable about what goes on behind closed doors with its deep-rooted corruption, constant rewriting of history (entire libraries can be BURNED if they contradict the word of the Imperial Cult), bureaucratic incompetence and how sometimes the biggest lies are told for a damn good reason (such as the case is with the Ruinous Powers.)

Also, evolution has been confirmed to be a fact by mountain ranges worth of evidence. It is important to question the things that come out at night, but it is another thing entirely to question the very sun that rises.

"Then again, SRBrant believes he speaks with Fox Deities so take your advice with a few grains of salt, lol"

Pot, meet kettle. You follow the Vermilion Path too, do you not?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:31 pm

I do remember seeing a thing on Drunk History about how Aleister Crowley himself had a hand in the creation of Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

Makes sense, because sometimes you need to call upon the ancient powers to figure out particularly troublesome engineering issues. I play Kerbal Space Program and Children of a Dead Earth, so when they say rocket science is hard, THEY MEAN IT.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 am

I think maybe I knocked this thread bit off track... to me the interesting thing is not some conspiratorial angle, but rather just the irony that some key founders in the scientific enlightenment were also interested in alchemy and magic and things that our scientific age today ridicules and shuns.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”