You guys think you can exclude me by hiding in here..

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

You guys think you can exclude me by hiding in here..

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 am

But im watching your every move you cunts.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:43 am

el rey del mambo

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:20 am

Megalithic history thing is interesting.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:40 pm

penxv wrote:Megalithic history thing is interesting.

Thanks Penxv its been hooking me a lot lately as well. That newearth channel goes on and on its fascinating. Several sources I've found have brought the suggestion that a symbol related to this ancient culture was a swastika, which if true throws WWII in a whole new light

Here is a page from the book Benwahwah and I made together:

PS: would love to talk more conspiracy stuff with Vutu, I'm sure he has some unique perspectives lol you were always welcome man

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Masato wrote:

Thanks Penxv its been hooking me a lot lately as well. That newearth channel goes on and on its fascinating. Several sources I've found have brought the suggestion that a symbol related to this ancient culture was a swastika, which if true throws WWII in a whole new light

I have a copy. It was very well done.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:54 am

Gonna be worth kabillions.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:56 pm

Masato wrote:

PS: would love to talk more conspiracy stuff with Vutu, I'm sure he has some unique perspectives lol you were always welcome man

When the Germans under Hitler went to India and Tibet to find if Aryans may have originated from the region, imagine their excitement when they uncovered ancient art that depicted swastikas. They taught school children about the noble history of the Aryan and used the ancient swastika symbols as proof.

The reason that Hitler's party used the swastika was due to the Thule society and Theosophy, occult groups who considered the swastika to be a powerful symbol. It represented the sun, or possibly as many claim, the Black sun.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Redneck wrote:
Masato wrote:

When the Germans under Hitler went to India and Tibet to find if Aryans may have originated from the region, imagine their excitement when they uncovered ancient art that depicted swastikas. They taught school children about the noble history of the Aryan and used the ancient swastika symbols as proof.

The reason that Hitler's party used the swastika was due to the Thule society and Theosophy, occult groups who considered the swastika to be a powerful symbol. It represented the sun, or possibly as many claim, the Black sun.

Saw a bunch of black sun imagery this weekend at fan expo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”