Who will run vs Trump in 2021?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Who will run vs Trump in 2021?

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Who will be the (s)elected candidate to run against him?

There is so much hate for the guy in the mainstream, but I don't yet see any front runner characters to rival him. Even in one of those highway pit stops coming back from Quebec I saw cherrypicked headlines on the TV monitors slandering him and inciting the public to loathe him at any cost. Obviously the powers that be want the general public to despise him, but I don't see anyone being highlighted to dethrone him...

Will they try to pit Killary again in a re-match? Chelsea Clinton? Will Obama make a comeback?

I can't think of anyone that would take that role to flip/swing it back left/Dem again, but I figure they better start pushing someone soon

Does anyone see any names lurking around that could stand a chance?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Ocasio-Cortez will most likely be the dem running against him, which is why he will probably win again.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Luigi wrote:Ocasio-Cortez will most likely be the dem running against him, which is why he will probably win again.

Oh man I would LOVE to see that, lol

Trump would wreck her but all the SJW lefties would have their heads in the sand too far to see it. She may even just win imo

Entertainment galore

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:15 pm

The media is talking up Joe Biden and even Elizabeth Warren.

Michelle Obama's name gets thrown about as well, but that's more laughable than the other two.

If any of these three do run, I see another Trump victory. I have noticed that Biden has reappeared lately and is receiving big media coverage, maybe they think he's their man, but somehow I doubt it.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”