Anyone heard of Melanie Shaw?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Anyone heard of Melanie Shaw?

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:13 am

Just found out about her today. She is in jail for arson but apparently the arson was fabricated because she was a key witness/whistleblower on a child abuse ring in Nottingham, England?

http://vipcsa.wikidot.com/melanie-shaw

Police seem determined to make the charges stick and keep her in jail for as long as possible, MSM is not talking about it as you would expect, but aparently they also removed all past mentions of her from their websites?

https://twitter.com/ukcolumn/status/100 ... 04?lang=en

Yet I have found others who say that she is simply a mentally ill women who actually did burn down her neighbours shed because she had a vendetta against them, and also vandalized their house with paint. This comes from the Nottingham Post, but as mentioned any links to this article have been scrubbed from the internet.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/Sherwood ... story.html

And here is a youtube interview of her I found:

What say ye folks? Crazy lady arsonist given an unusually long jail term, or whistleblower hero being suppressed by the elites?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Great. Will listen.

The history of people attempting to speak up about elite pedo rings in the UK is notorious. Every single time, they get shut down, disappear, put in jail or mental institutions. Every single time the judges rule to cover it up, bury the story and protect the accused. Every single time the police are ordered to stand down, cut investigations, and give bullshit reasons why the case disappears. The UK is legendary for this, I could name a bunch of cases.

Not saying this is so but damn worth considering up front. Will watch/look into further links next work shift. Thanks Luigi, good find

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Just listened.

Here is another interview where she is somewhat a little more composed:

She definitely sounds nutty, but assuming her story is true I can't blame her, it looks like she has obvious signs of severe trauma.

Its weird because in this MSM hyped Kavanaugh case, everyone is screaming to 'believe the women', to automatically believe anyone claiming to be a sexual abuse/rape survivor and to assume men are guilty... but whenever someone like this Melanie Shaw starts blowing the whistle on pedophilia and mass child abuse, everyone shuts the fuck up and the MSM norm is to ignore them or assume they are lying or crazy.

If I had to bet I would guess she is telling the truth. All these state-run child care centers in the UK need to be investigated hardcore but of course we have all seen where that goes, it always gets blocked/protected/covered up

Good find Luigi... I just made an update to the PedoGate thread, the Hampstead kids seem to have re-surfaced: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4079&p=54344#p54344

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”