Dark Overlord 911 blackmail

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Dark Overlord 911 blackmail

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:54 pm

So some Hackers are claiming they have evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, and are blackmailing guilty parties with the data.

The hackers are also apparently asking the truth community for money to support them.

They say they will release the info in stages, upping the price each round.

They want to be paid in Bitcoin, lol

https://newspunch.com/deep-state-panic- ... 11-papers/

“Let this serve as more definitive proof that what we’re saying is true, and that we’re doing exactly as we promised you. Continue to keep the bitcoins flowing, and we’ll continue to keep the truth flowing,”

“To all the other parties involved (airlines, litigation firms, investigation firms, FBI, TSA, FAA, banks, security companies and more), we’re going to burn you down unless you begin to ‘play ball,'”

“We’re peeling these layers back like an onion. No one can save you except for us. Pay the f*** up.”

“We can’t allow the mainstream media to silence the truth any longer. We must ensure their propaganda is crushed by the truths we’re dealing today,” the hackers wrote after providing the decryption keys for “layer 1.”

So far the 1st round doesn't seem to be anything damning, but it does apparently prove that some major lawfirms had indeed been hacked.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 pm

I didn't put this in our epic 9/11 thread because until I see more it seems like another media distraction to get people excited and then come up short. I find this trick to bury public interest for 9/11 truth significantly each time they play it.

Will keep an eye on it but seems fishy so far.

I'm just so naively hopeful this story will break one day, lol can't help but secretly hope this is true :D

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”