Texas shooting is fishy

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
penxv

Texas shooting is fishy

Postby penxv » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:30 am

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1577744720197.webm

Zoom in on the hero. There is no flash from his gun but there is a flash around the perp's head. It's a different shtick than the usual shooting psyop where the gun grabbers come out immediately but I am still not buying it.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:36 am

Perp was shooting blanks or birdshot, hero wasn't shooting anything.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:50 am

Trying to distract from the new York Jew turf war with the stabby negroes.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:31 pm

I am kind of done with analyzing oddities of mass shooting reports... There was so much fishy stuff about so many of them in the past but I never got to the bottom of any of em lol

It's so sad, even when they look fake lol

USA is fucked up. I fly to Nevada tomorrow, can't say I'm not a bit spooked to be honest :?

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:21 pm

hmnnn

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Masato wrote:I am kind of done with analyzing oddities of mass shooting reports... There was so much fishy stuff about so many of them in the past but I never got to the bottom of any of em lol

USA is fucked up. I fly to Nevada tomorrow, can't say I'm not a bit spooked to be honest :?

Damn son , you're quite the globetrotter now.

Also I'll be sorely disappointed if you don't post party pics with some aliens and get probed at least once.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:I am kind of done with analyzing oddities of mass shooting reports... There was so much fishy stuff about so many of them in the past but I never got to the bottom of any of em lol

Also I'll be sorely disappointed if you don't post party pics with some aliens and get probed at least once.

I'll take some pics but don't know about partying, as my back is FUCKED :(

I pulled something pretty bad I think, not even sure how I'm gonna be able to sit on the plane for 5 hours. Actually I'm more concerned if I can stand back up again, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 pm

I don't see myself digging down this rabbit hole, at least not anytime soon but if anyone wants to post some cliff notes or thoughts I'd be interested to hear... I know nothing at the moment, first I heard of it was here (thanks penxv)

What's the report at EY about it?

I've seen a few of these shooting narratives that were indeed fishy as fuck. Some imo were for sure a bunch o lies. Not gonna jump to conclusions but the idea of false flag shooting media hype by now is well within my scope of possibility.

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:06 am

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

I'll take some pics but don't know about partying, as my back is FUCKED :(

I pulled something pretty bad I think, not even sure how I'm gonna be able to sit on the plane for 5 hours. Actually I'm more concerned if I can stand back up again, lol

Try sleeping on a heating pad. It works for me if my lower back hurts but I didn't really hurt it... like if I spend time in a shitty position and then I can't seem to work out the kinks.

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:10 am

Canuckster wrote:Trying to distract from the new York Jew turf war with the stabby negroes.

They're trying to trick the diaspora Jews into moving to Israel but it's a trap.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”