Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Masato wrote:My town just got put in the 'Red Zone', whatever that means.

I'm still going to jiu jitsu, forest trails, and lifedrawing. Thanks god. Wife is nervous they're gonna lock her down again.

The news says red zone and everyone panics, lol lots of people today following TV orders and changing their lives around again for it. so freaky man

Do what I do, ask her if she was scared and wearing masks 2 years ago

When she says no, ask her why not and then show her the stats backing up that she had a higher chance of death due to the flu 2 years ago compared to today and Corona virus

Then ask her when the government has ever once been truthful to her and bring up the story from a couple months back with the military doing propaganda with wolf noices in the woods and how they wanted those people scared

Then explain to her that she is only scared because she has been told to be scared even though stats don't back up those fears

Then ask if she is a puppet and walk away

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

I'm still going to jiu jitsu, forest trails, and lifedrawing. Thanks god. Wife is nervous they're gonna lock her down again.

The news says red zone and everyone panics, lol lots of people today following TV orders and changing their lives around again for it. so freaky man

When she says no, ask her why not and then show her the stats backing up that she had a higher chance of death due to the flu 2 years ago compared to today and Corona virus

Then ask her when the government has ever once been truthful to her and bring up the story from a couple months back with the military doing propaganda with wolf noices in the woods and how they wanted those people scared

Then explain to her that she is only scared because she has been told to be scared even though stats don't back up those fears

Ask my wife if she is a puppet then just walk away? lol you did that to your wife? :shock:

I think you misunderstand. She is scared of being locked down because her business will have to close and income will drop to zero.

Truth be told my wife is actually becoming quite the CTer :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Recorded talk from Edmonton Canada:

Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa, CEO of a large private medical laboratory in Edmonton, Alberta and Chairman of a Medical Biotechnology company SELLING THE COVID-19 TEST:

"There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. This is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected public. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to contain this virus. This is nothing more than a bad flu season. It's politics playing medicine and that's a very dangerous game.

There is no action needed....Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence whatsoever they are even effective. It is utterly ridiculous seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people walking around like lemmings obeying without any evidence. Social distancing is also useless.....

Positive testing results do NOT indicate clinical infection. It is simply driving public hysteria and ALL testing should STOP immediately....using the province's own statistics the risk of death under 65 is 1 in 300,000. The scale of the response is utterly ridiculous...all kinds of business closures, suicides .... you're being led down the garden path."

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:09 pm

Seems Germany can't be put back to sleep:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:31 pm

Dont forget most of Europe isn't fluoridated.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:14 am

I like how France just said restrictions don’t apply to the suburbs, and Sweden didn’t even bother. Now they’ve closed bars down after 22:00, guess who that doesn’t affect.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:41 pm

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:

Ask my wife if she is a puppet then just walk away? lol you did that to your wife? :shock:

I think you misunderstand. She is scared of being locked down because her business will have to close and income will drop to zero.

Truth be told my wife is actually becoming quite the CTer :D

LOL, man, not just my wife, I do that with my in laws too, they became aware quite early on in our relationship I have no problem telling it like it is even if it pisses them off

Honestly your wife has a valid reason to worry then and is different than the puppets I'm referring to

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:08 pm

This is pretty smart.

At least the best attempt I've seen yet to make sense of letting everyone go gift-shopping wild 3 days before Christmas lolol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:16 pm

Most of this is all in Italian, but still worth taking a look:

scroll through the thread, seems Italian doctors have proven that the covid test produces rampant false positives, on which the panic and hysterical lockdowns were based, causing untold measures of suffering and deaths

Lawsuits seem to be pending

Is it possible this whole thing gets turned to the light? Will time/history vindicate the truth?

I really hope so but struggle with cynicism

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Also, lol:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”