CCP Historians, get in here

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: CCP Historians, get in here

Postby Masato » Sun May 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Hey Masato, if you watch these guys long enough you might get some pro CCP shills in your recommended videos. There's a bunch of them, expats living in China parroting CCP propaganda. In particular there are 2 Canadians. Gweilo 60 and Daniel Dumbrill.

Gweilo 60 is an obvious shill while Dumbrill is more balanced, though he leans more on the CCP side. If you have time, check out their content, let me know what you think.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks man I am gonna check some of this out.

I think it will be useful to have at least some idea of which sort of propaganda we can expect to see from different sides.

I wanna listen to the first podcast you posted more too.

Any insights from yourself in Hong Kong are always appreciated

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon May 04, 2020 1:34 pm

I'll throw in a few more names.

Black and Abroad in Asia. I like this guy... black dude telling it like it is in China. He's critical of the CCP but at the same time speaks good of the Chinese people. Well some of them.

Nathan Rich. This guy probably has a VIP room at Tianamen Square. He's like the king of the CCP shills.

Simon Yu. Chinese dude making youtube videos in English. He's not a brainwashed nationalist and explains things in a Chinese perspective.

Let me know what you think!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:I'll throw in a few more names.

Black and Abroad in Asia. I like this guy... black dude telling it like it is in China. He's critical of the CCP but at the same time speaks good of the Chinese people. Well some of them.

Nathan Rich. This guy probably has a VIP room at Tianamen Square. He's like the king of the CCP shills.

Simon Yu. Chinese dude making youtube videos in English. He's not a brainwashed nationalist and explains things in a Chinese perspective.

Let me know what you think!

Badass. Tons to look into here.

Now I just need some work to justify all those hours of listening :D

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue May 05, 2020 10:38 am

Here's that Nathan Rich guy interviewed on one of CCP's propaganda channels. Check out all the comments. All pro-CCP trolls, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Do you think there is anyone in China who actually/honestly supports the CCP?

Or are all these pro-CCPers just paid shills, or perhaps showing support out of fear?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue May 05, 2020 4:40 pm

Masato wrote:Do you think there is anyone in China who actually/honestly supports the CCP?

Or are all these pro-CCPers just paid shills, or perhaps showing support out of fear?

Simon Yu recently made a video about this actually...

Basically, if you toe the party line and turn a blind eye to all the CCP's injustices, you can have a pretty great life there. It's like living in a beautiful mansion with everything you could ever ask for. But your landlord is slaughtering dogs in the backyard and trafficking women in the basement. But keep your mouth shut and you'll have the time of your life. Or something like that.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Masato wrote:Do you think there is anyone in China who actually/honestly supports the CCP?

Simon Yu recently made a video about this actually...

Basically, if you toe the party line and turn a blind eye to all the CCP's injustices, you can have a pretty great life there. It's like living in a beautiful mansion with everything you could ever ask for. But your landlord is slaughtering dogs in the backyard and trafficking women in the basement. But keep your mouth shut and you'll have the time of your life. Or something like that.

Thanks! Always appreciate a first hand view of things, your perspectives are valuable man

Is it totally different in Hong Kong then?

Do you see Hong Kong as a different entity? Do you have much experience in non-HK China?

Thanks for sharing man. I think this is what I'm most interested in learning right now, I feel I need to at least try to prepare myself somewhat for the coming propaganda warz

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue May 05, 2020 5:06 pm

I just posted his followup video too. I didn't know he made one, so I put it in the edit!

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue May 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Masato wrote:
Thanks! Always appreciate a first hand view of things, your perspectives are valuable man

Is it totally different in Hong Kong then?

Do you see Hong Kong as a different entity? Do you have much experience in non-HK China?

Thanks for sharing man. I think this is what I'm most interested in learning right now, I feel I need to at least try to prepare myself somewhat for the coming propaganda warz

I've only been to mainland China a couple of times. The last time was in 2010 I think, which was before Xi Jinping came to power. It was a lot different back then. A lot more relaxed, more freedoms, and not so much nationalism.

But HK is completely different. HK is basically like a western city in the middle of Asia. We were actually optimistic that the mainland was opeining up back in the 2000s-2015. But we're so wrong. Xi Jinping, that motherfucker. Ruined everything.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri May 08, 2020 5:18 pm

here's the latest from that Canadian CCP shill. I think he's a Newfie or something.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”