Bill Gates

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Rambo John J

Re: Bill Gates

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:53 pm

Masato wrote:These 2 are scheming and planning to inject some experimental concoction into THE ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES. That is a fact.

Why this is not totally alarming to everyone and why excruciating investigations into wtf these 2 are actually doing and how it relates to covid I cannot fathom.

Makes the elephant in the room analogy seem almost inadequate. This is much much bigger than just an elephant. Yet still being ignored.
Baffling.

comforting lies
vs
uncomfortable truths

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:31 am

So it looks like Ben Swann has a whole new private platform for his work. That's pretty great imo, I have watched him hit it out of the park many times.

Here is a link to a new piece of his where he has found connections proving that many covid 'Fact Checking' teams are paid off by Gates himself, and that they are actively scrubbing his history and overlooking/excusing all his horrific and psychotic crimes:

https://ise.media/video/facebook-factch ... on-27.html

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:01 am

Masato wrote:So it looks like Ben Swann has a whole new private platform for his work. That's pretty great imo, I have watched him hit it out of the park many times.

Here is a link to a new piece of his where he has found connections proving that many covid 'Fact Checking' teams are paid off by Gates himself, and that they are actively scrubbing his history and overlooking/excusing all his horrific and psychotic crimes:

Gates has tentacles in almost everything

Everything is for sale for enough money

The web of influence is mind boggling

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:31 am

Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:So it looks like Ben Swann has a whole new private platform for his work. That's pretty great imo, I have watched him hit it out of the park many times.

So much so, that he has become synonymous with the Federal Government, lol:

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:56 am

Masato wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:

So much so, that he has become synonymous with the Federal Government, lol:

Yep

He is a rich asshole that is not to be trusted as far as you can throw him...so about 20 feet in my case.

Being a go to beacon of truth is ridiculous, I guess some sheep need a herder

I'm a black sheep though so it pisses me off, us black sheep just wanna go cross breed with goat nannies

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:28 am

Bill Gates Sr died...

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”