Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:16 am

el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:11 pm

- Israel genocide is sponsored by USA
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:21 pm

Gaza’s Health Ministry says children dying due to dehydration, “escalating famine” could “kill thousands” in days if more aid does not enter Strip. It also said 96 people killed and 172 wounded in 24 hours.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Majed al-Ansari says Qatar is “optimistic” that a deal on a ceasefire or a cessation of hostilities would be achieved before Ramadan, while United States President Joe Biden says he hopes “by next Monday we will have a ceasefire”.

Sources told Al Jazeera that the deal may involve 400 Palestinian prisoners and 40 captives believed to be held in Gaza.

Three people have been killed and three wounded during an Israeli forces’ raid across the occupied West Bank. Intense fighting was also reported in the Far’a refugee camp.

At least 29,878 people, mostly women and children, have been killed and 70,215 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7. The revised death toll in Israel from the October 7 attacks stands at 1,139.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/2/27/israels-war-on-gaza-live-biden-comments-turn-focus-back-to-gaza-ceasefire

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:09 pm

- 40 beheaded babies Oct 7
- Mass rapes Oct 7
- Babies in an oven Oct 7
- Fetus ripped from pregnant woman's belly

ALL LIES. ZERO EVIDENCE.

The 'journalist' who reported it to the mainstream media HAD NEVER WORKED AS A JOURNALIST, EVER. She was IDF.

ALL LIES.

A Genocide, triggered by a pack of lies.

Evil, Evil, Evil

THIS however, is no fabrication. No lie. You need not embellish, no need to hunt for evidence.
The world sees it clearly:

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:23 pm

Masato wrote:- 40 beheaded babies Oct 7
- Mass rapes Oct 7
- Babies in an oven Oct 7
- Fetus ripped from pregnant woman's belly

ALL LIES. ZERO EVIDENCE.

The 'journalist' who reported it to the mainstream media HAD NEVER WORKED AS A JOURNALIST, EVER. She was IDF.

ALL LIES.

A Genocide, triggered by a pack of lies.

Evil, Evil, Evil

THIS however, is no fabrication. No lie. You need not embellish, no need to hunt for evidence.
The world sees it clearly:

- They let a IDF merc write articles. No joke

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:32 pm

Palestinian deaths in Gaza pass 30,000 as witnesses say Israeli forces fire on crowd waiting for aid

RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli troops fired on a large crowd of Palestinians racing to pull food off an aid convoy in Gaza City on Thursday, witnesses said. More than 100 people were killed, bringing the death toll since the start of the Israel-Hamas war to more than 30,000, according to health officials.

Israeli officials acknowledged that troops opened fire, saying they did so after the crowd approached in a threatening way. The officials insisted on anonymity to give details about what happened, after the military said in a statement that “dozens were killed and injured from pushing, trampling and being run over by the trucks.”

U.S. President Joe Biden said the United States was still trying to determine what happened in Gaza City. When asked if the loss of life would complicate efforts broker a cease-fire, he said, “I know it will.”

Gaza City and the surrounding areas in the enclave’s north were the first targets of Israel’s air, sea and ground offensive, launched in response to Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack.

While many Palestinians fled the Israeli invasion in the north, a few hundred thousand are believed to remain in the area, which has suffered widespread devastation and has been largely isolated during the conflict. Trucks carrying food reached northern Gaza this week, the first major aid delivery to the area in a month, officials said Wednesday.

Aid groups say it has become nearly impossible to deliver humanitarian assistance in most of Gaza because of the difficulty of coordinating with the Israeli military, ongoing hostilities and the breakdown of public order, with crowds of desperate people overwhelming aid convoys. The U.N. says a quarter of Gaza’s 2.3 million Palestinians face starvation; around 80% have fled their homes.

Kamel Abu Nahel, who was being treated for a gunshot wound at Shifa Hospital, said he and others went to the distribution point in the middle of the night because they heard there would be a delivery of food. “We’ve been eating animal feed for two months,” he said.

He said Israeli troops opened fire on the crowd as people pulled boxes of flour and canned goods off the trucks, causing them to scatter, with some hiding under cars. After the shooting stopped, people went back to the trucks, and the soldiers opened fire again. He was shot in the leg and fell over, and then a truck ran over his leg as it sped off, he said.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan accused Israel of targeting civilians in the incident. In separate statements, they called for increased safe passages for humanitarian aid and for the international community to take decisive action to pressure Israel to abide by international law and to reach an agreement for an immediate cease-fire.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan accused Israel of targeting civilians in the incident. In separate statements, they called for increased safe passages for humanitarian aid and for the international community to take decisive action to pressure Israel to abide by international law and to reach an agreement for an immediate cease-fire.

Alaa Abu Daiya, a witness to the violence, said Israeli troops opened fire and also that a tank fired a shell.

Medics arriving at the scene on Thursday found “dozens or hundreds” lying on the ground, according to Fares Afana, the head of the ambulance service at Kamal Adwan Hospital. He said there were not enough ambulances to collect all the dead and wounded and that some were being brought to hospitals in donkey carts.

Another man in the crowd — who gave only his first name, Ahmad, as he was being treated at a hospital for gunshot wounds to the arm and leg — said he waited for two hours before someone with a horse-pulled cart had room to take him to Shifa.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-news-02-29-2024-f9b5a62a80d8b83eac4946d3c85af58b

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:59 pm

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:11 pm

- Six month of this crime against mankind.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”