Saturn death cult

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Saturn death cult

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Just listened - this reminds me of a thread Canuckster started called Symbols of an Alien Sky

That vid proposed a similar theory; that once at a point on earth's history, that Saturn was much closer to Earth and VISIBLE in the sky... possibly even more pronounced than our current Sun. It breaks down how ancient mythological symbols match the patterns of electrical output that would have been physically visible under such a different celestial sky, and how many odd accounts from ancient history could be suddenly explained.

Great series, interesting to see others coming at similar theories from different places:

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:41 am

I really like the Death Cult guy's theory, apart from his idea that Saturn was our only Sun. I tend to agree more with the other theory, that the Sun was there, but that Saturn was a lot closer to Earth's sky back then. Saturn was the basis for ancient myths, and religious practices, it was replaced by Jupiter worship, which evolved into the Abrahamic religions of today. Saturn worship evolved into the Occult/Secret religions.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Ttt

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:41 am

some food for thought

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:19 am

It's pretty scary that so many people worship inanimate floating objects in distant space. I believe that the movement of the planets has an effect on Earth and it's occupants, the moon and the tides and women's cycles is a microcosm of the macrocosm, but to attach anything beyond that to it seems ridiculous to me. Maybe it's what it symbolizes to these people, and how it fulfills the sub-conscious need for archetypes, that appeals to most of them. Or maybe it is a horoscope thing, they believe that Saturn's position in the solar system at any given time, has some sort of effect on Earth.

Cavemen sky watchers believed that Jupiter fought Saturn and the gods (planets) were all at war with one another, but the modern day Saturnians cannot believe that, surely. I find it hard to believe, albeit not surprising, if they think Saturn is a real deity.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:03 am

I don't think this is what they thought, I think this is the result of passing stories through the ages and people's levels of understanding have come and gone.also the language and interpretation changes then so does the story
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:12 am

Canuckster wrote:I don't think this is what they thought, I think this is the result of passing stories through the ages and people's levels of understanding have come and gone.also the language and interpretation changes then so does the story

Yeah, I haven't watched all of those videos yet, maybe they'll give me a more modern perspective.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:44 am

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away.
Mildewed and smoldering. Fundamental differing.
Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes testing our communication
The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
We cannot seem to reach an end crippling our communication.

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame, it doesn't mean I don't desire to
Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over.
To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication

The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
And the circling is worth it.
Finding beauty in the dissonance.

There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away.
Mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting
I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing.
Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.

Cold silence
has a tendency
to atrophy any
sense of compassion
between supposed lovers,
between supposed lovers,

I know the pieces fit [8x]

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:42 am

I watched part 1 of the Cult Of Saturn video but I thought it sucked. A typical amateur vid with scary music and text on the screen instead of narration. I thought he was reaching with the Jesus is Saturn stuff, especially when he was just showing random images of Jesus, drawn by any number of different artists.

Troy McLachlan on the other hand seems to be the foremost authority on Saturn worship, his hypothesis has a lot of merit. I'm listening to his interview with Freeman now.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”