a BIG WIN for Russia!??!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
theraskal

a BIG WIN for Russia!??!

Postby theraskal » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:00 am

Sanctions have not crushed Russia because it's not a state-run economy as the West's 'fairy tales' suggest, says a Russian economist

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... ate-2024-1

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:02 am

"The main mistake of Western experts and politicians was to create fairy tales that the entire Russian economy is state-run," Vladislav Inozemtsev, founder of the think tank Moscow Center for Post-Industrial Studies, told the Spanish media outlet El País in a Tuesday report.-----article

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:03 am

Russia's massive oil trade, for instance, managed to divert most of its customer base from Europe to India and China. Russian companies have also developed new supply chains and are stocking up on parallel imports.-----article

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:03 am

Russia is planning to spend 6% of its GDP on military expenses this year, which was what the US spent on defense during then-President Ronald Reagan's first term from 1981 to 1985.

But "no one would say that the American economy was a war economy," Inozemtsev told El País.-----article

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:11 am

disclaimer: I am opposed to the invasion of Ukraine and also opposed to WAR in general, and actions such as MILITARY BUILD-UPS which may antagonize and TRIGGER the start of WARS as countries may feel need to DEFEND themselves against potential threats.

I also promote a more open and complete sharing of perspectives in the NEWS so that people are not limited to only bias nationalistic propoganda to influence public opinion and support/opposition.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:36 pm

theraskal wrote:"The main mistake of Western experts and politicians was to create fairy tales that the entire Russian economy is state-run," Vladislav Inozemtsev, founder of the think tank Moscow Center for Post-Industrial Studies, told the Spanish media outlet El País in a Tuesday report.-----article

- They do the same with China. But i have no doubt Putin did slow Russia economy!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”