New Robert Sepehr vid

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

New Robert Sepehr vid

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:02 pm

This guy is one of my favourites.

Do a forum search with his name, there are a bunch of threads around.

This one is hot off the press:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:03 pm

I still follow him on a couple of platforms though hardly ever read or watch it. I'm more into real history these days I guess. But'll I will check this one out.

Mas, did you ever read Robertino Solarion, the Planet X researcher? He was actually my favorite alternate historian, but he died a while ago and his writings are getting harder to find online lately.

I did manage to find a few inks if anyone is interested: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ ... larion.htm
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:11 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I still follow him on a couple of platforms though hardly ever read or watch it. I'm more into real history these days I guess. But'll I will check this one out.

Mas, did you ever read Robertino Solarion, the Planet X researcher? He was actually my favorite alternate historian, but he died a while ago and his writings are getting harder to find online lately.

I did manage to find a few inks if anyone is interested: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ ... larion.htm

Thanks! never heard of him, I will check it out.

The older I get the more I suspect that 'history' as we know it has been completely and deliberately tampered with. Some sort of 'reset' where shit got erased and re-written to hide the truth.

Sepehr also seems increasingly convinced of this, that the entire history of Aryan peoples was somehow eliminated from the record. Maybe that's one reason why the Nazis were so completely and utterly villified and buried so as to never ever look again at what they were trying to say.

Of course I can't be certain but it sure feels that way sometimes.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”