Tucker In Russia To Interview Putin

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Tucker In Russia To Interview Putin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:57 pm

Super interesting. So many ways to look at it.

They both kind of avoided a lot of key things. Wonder what Putin's personal strategy was for it.

Tucker is on fire but I still think he is controlled opposition. Maybe Putin too, as no serious blows or revelations came from it from what I've seen.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:38 pm

Masato wrote:Super interesting. So many ways to look at it.

They both kind of avoided a lot of key things. Wonder what Putin's personal strategy was for it.

Tucker is on fire but I still think he is controlled opposition. Maybe Putin too, as no serious blows or revelations came from it from what I've seen.

We didn't learn very much from it that we didn't already know. I think it was mostly an exercise in letting Joe Average in America hear the Russian rationale for entering the conflict in Ukraine for the first time. There were a few nuggets in there as well but mainly it was, as Tucker stated, an attempt to prevent global war through mutual understanding. I don't buy conspiracy theories about either of these guys, I think they what they appear to be.

I did find it interesting that Putin considers the annexation of Kosovo from Serbia by NATO legal precedent for his annexation of Crimea and the eastern lands. This is the law of unintended consequences rearing it's ugly head again.

Also, Putin seems to have come to the determination that US presidents have very little actual decision making power.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:15 pm

Tucker's own impression of the interview:

https://x.com/VigilantFox/status/175601 ... 20878?s=20
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:45 am

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”