We need to law telling us exactly how to act

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Joe Mama

We need to law telling us exactly how to act

Postby Joe Mama » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:08 am

fungi wrote:I've noticed different things. A certain type of people tend to adopt certain types of dog breeds. "It-girls" seem to favor "It-dogs" like chihuahuas or other pocket dogs, and they pamper them (haircuts, manicure, etc.) accordingly, and those dogs become just like "It-girls".

Dude, Chuck Liddell has a chihuahua (and in the Duralast commercial he paints his toenails)

Are you calling HIM at 'it-girl' now? :lol: :lol:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 am

Chuck Liddell died in a drone-attack, bro

have some respect

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:47 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:16 am

fungi wrote:
Masato wrote:Even more is when you research people who have actually invested an interest in the study of how to shape public conditioning... (Edward Bernays, Leo Strauss, etc) - how much of who we are/how we think is a natural product of our own evolution, and how much has been engineered by others covertly over the decades?

Oh, Masato, "public conditioning" is an intriguing subject.
Check out "Miglram experiment" and "Stanford prison experiment". I'm sure you have heard of those.
It's so easy to engineer/manipulate public opinion and values. And politicians and corporations have been taking advantage of that for centuries.

Yeah man.. it is my suspicion that the programming/conditioning goes WAY deeper than that even.

I think TV, 'news', and Hollywood are actually for the most part highly weaponized.

Here is a thread that examines this possibility... speech-from-1969-lays-out-nwo-agenda-t923.html

Of course there is more evidence to be found, but the ideas of slowly shaping us are all there

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Masato wrote:has some hespect

Fixed

fungi

Postby fungi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Joe Mama wrote:Im no expert on fried chicken, but if I recall skimming the story correctly, the big incident where the girl was mauled by the pitbulls was unprovoked. (in fact THEY sought her out)

What about that funny meme where the family cat saved the toddler from the dog trying to attack him in HIS OWN YARD?

It's hard to prove that it was unprovoked, almost impossible. Fear is a trigger too, remember.

Cat attacking dog (or whatever) is a logical conclusion to what exactly?!! You're using funny memes in your argument against dogs? You've called them assholes, submissive bitches, etc. What is your problem with dogs, and other animals for that matter?!!

Joe Mama wrote:
Also proper training for such a breed is of utmost importance, which is frequently ignored. And leaving a little kid with such a breed alone...

Here you go... You state it yourself - Fundamentally the animal has assholeistic tendencies and must be broken of them (or trained to act accordingly)

My point is it's very important to properly train dog of a significant size (no matter what breed). A toy chihuahua will also bite a child/owner if mistreated, but the consequences will be rather different, in that case. So the bigger the dog, the more important the safety issue.

Your attempt to use my words to prove that I said that pitbulls are "fundamentally assholeistic" is just a bad attempt.

Joe Mama wrote:Oh, and the irony that I just noticed -
It has been implied that a set of 'guidelines/rules/training' needs to be implemented to ensure the safety of all when it comes to (for the sake of discussion - dogs)

Isnt that what laws are in a nutshell?

Boundaries/Stipulations that are in place to mould/foster (or deter) from a specific behavior?

A well known rule is "treat others how you want to be treated". Can you make it a law? No. You can't kill in response to killing. Revenge killing is illegal, well, in most societies. That's an overly simplistic example, but a perfect one in this case.

Understanding and knowing good from bad is most important. and laws are simply a limit, no matter how you put it.

Joe Mama wrote:
fungi wrote:I've noticed different things. A certain type of people tend to adopt certain types of dog breeds. "It-girls" seem to favor "It-dogs" like chihuahuas or other pocket dogs, and they pamper them (haircuts, manicure, etc.) accordingly, and those dogs become just like "It-girls".

Dude, Chuck Liddell has a chihuahua (and in the Duralast commercial he paints his toenails)

Are you calling HIM at 'it-girl' now? :lol: :lol:

Now you're just trying to apply your "logic" to an observation/tendency. Again, you're trying to claim I said something that I didn't say. And Chuck Liddell owning a chihuahua may or may not make Chuck an "it-creature".

For fucks sake, the dude did paint his toenails and "taped himself" working out nude with his GF. He is definitely an odd character. Not to diminishing the greatness of the man. Just saying.

fungi

Postby fungi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Envy337 wrote:I believe so, I mean dogs came from domesticated wolfs 30,000+ years ago. Over that span of time, dogs are now naturally loyal. Certain breeds were bred to have a natural aggression, pitbulls for example. Its a combination of both genetics and behavior conditioning.

Check out the story of Christian the lion, who was raised by two guys. They released him into the wild, where he survived and adapted successfully and even had a family. They visited him a year and 2 years later, and he recognized them and even introduced his family to them. He was loyal. Lions were never domesticated, btw.

Envy337 wrote:
I've noticed different things. A certain type of people tend to adopt certain types of dog breeds. Rappers seem to favor pitbulls, and they train them to be fighting dogs. "It-girls" seem to favor "It-dogs" like chihuahuas or other pocket dogs, and they pamper them (haircuts, manicure, etc.) accordingly, and those dogs become just like "It-girls". Some people like pugs, and those can be grouped into a certain category, usually softies.

Good assessment, matching behaviors.

Nope, my assessment was that owners choose the "look" first, and, then, condition them to match their (owners') behavior.

A little dog can be trained to be ultra-aggressive too.

Envy337 wrote:
It's simple, why does a "certain type" of kids always tend to be bullies in school? Why? Those who are usually abused at home.

I disagree, while parenting does have a major impact on a child becoming a bully or not, some of it is instinctual. It was not learned, it just comes naturally. Bullies can come from good homes.

No, they don't. In a good home they'd be taught that bullying another kid is not good. Dude, come on.

Envy337 wrote:It's not sci-fi if you think about it. The genetic code has to carry morality, the good, bad and everything in between. When we were conceived, there must have countless other versions that could have been. Different gender, physical attributes, mental capacity, morality, every other behavior or feeling that is. So simply put, its predetermined to have a tendency to be good or bad.

Dude, you're nuts. You know, I'm a self-admitted CT-er and a Truther, a proud one, but you're even crazier than I am :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

Genes determining good or bad? Dude, that's out there. Like OUT THERE!!! Completely.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:18 pm

All living beings understand LOVE

fungi

Postby fungi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Masato wrote:
fungi wrote:
Masato wrote:Even more is when you research people who have actually invested an interest in the study of how to shape public conditioning... (Edward Bernays, Leo Strauss, etc) - how much of who we are/how we think is a natural product of our own evolution, and how much has been engineered by others covertly over the decades?

Oh, Masato, "public conditioning" is an intriguing subject.
Check out "Miglram experiment" and "Stanford prison experiment". I'm sure you have heard of those.
It's so easy to engineer/manipulate public opinion and values. And politicians and corporations have been taking advantage of that for centuries.

Yeah man.. it is my suspicion that the programming/conditioning goes WAY deeper than that even.

I think TV, 'news', and Hollywood are actually for the most part highly weaponized.

Here is a thread that examines this possibility... speech-from-1969-lays-out-nwo-agenda-t923.html

Of course there is more evidence to be found, but the ideas of slowly shaping us are all there

Check out Solomon Asch "conformity experiments".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_confo ... xperiments

The idea is that if enough people state something, other people will convince themselves it to be true.

For example, the message: "Israel is good, Gaza is bad". 24/7/365.

Now it's almost impossible for a person in the West to try think otherwise. Those who dissent will eventually convince themselves that it's true, so that they do not stand out and are not considered bad/crazy/terrorists accomplices/etc.

Conformity/peer pressure is one of the biggest secret weapons of those schemers.

TV and Cinema and Internet (lately) are truly zombie-making machines. That's how public opinion is shaped. So sad. All these advances in technology and communication are used for enslavement.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:28 pm

You guys are both right imo... just seeing sort of 2 sides of the same coin.

Humans and animals are complex creatures; we are part nature/part nurture... part DNA and part spiritual.

there are different ways of looking at the issue, both hold truths

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”