Las Vegas man allegedly fatally attacked another man then ate his eyeball and ear

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Las Vegas man allegedly fatally attacked another man then ate his eyeball and ear

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat May 04, 2024 12:11 am

LAS VEGAS (TCD) -- A 31-year-old man is in custody on suspicion of killing another man and eating parts of his face over the weekend.

According to a news release from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, on Sunday, April 28, at around 4:44 a.m., officers received a report of a fight in front of a business in the 1100 block of South Las Vegas Boulevard. The reporting party said a man reportedly threw another man to the ground, KLAS-TV reports. The suspect, later identified as Colin Czech, allegedly began eating the other man's face at a bus stop.

Law enforcement responded to the scene and found the two men. According to documents reviewed by KLAS, Czech had "biological matter in his hair, mouth, and on his clothing." Czech reportedly claimed the victim had attacked him.

Police said the victim, identified by KLAS as Kenneth Brown, was bleeding from the head. He was transported to the hospital, where a doctor later pronounced him deceased. Brown suffered a significant cut to his head, and one of his eyes was reportedly missing.

According to KLAS, Czech "was going in and out of consciousness" while he was in custody. During an interview, Czech allegedly said he was homeless and had been awake for several days because something was "possessing him."

Documents obtained by KLAS say Czech told detectives he "used his teeth to eat" the victim's "eyeballs and ears."

Police booked Czech into the Clark County Detention Center in absentia on a charge of open murder.

Czech was set to appear in court on Monday, April 29, but he was hospitalized.

According to police, the Clark County Coroner's Office will positively identify the victim, as well as the cause and manner of death.

https://truecrimedaily.com/2024/04/30/las-vegas-nevada-colin-czech-murder-ate-eyeballs-ears-kenneth-brown-killed-attack/
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”