Masato's Conspiracy Adventure Gamebook

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Masato's 1st PUBLISHED BOOK! (no hoaxin') AVAILABLE NOW!!

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Canuckster wrote:Lol who were you there?

I don't remember my handle, possibly Megatherium. I only lasted five minutes.

I was curious about the place because Redneck said they had a penalty box type of subforum they put people instead of banning them, the type of place Hellfire Awaits suggested we use at EY's forum.

Well, I did get removed to there, and promptly, but some fascist mod followed me in there and perma banned me before I had a chance to see anything.

I wasn't even misbehaving either; was just being my usual jovial self.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Yeah the mods there can be real cunts, you cannot challenge them at all.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:06 pm

What is the forum like - I never really got a good look at the place - they bum rushed me pretty quick there.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:01 pm

I like it, its got a decent mix of some very smart people, and some real douchebags, pretty much like real life, and there are some definite shills there for sure, you just have to get a feel for where the line is and tiptoe on that motherfucker, i've gotten pretty good at it, been banned once, masato is pinked right now(basically delegated to a subforum until he behaves himself) theres a nice mix of forum topics, and the populace has a nice organic way of keeping everyone else in line. almost like mods who arent mods. if you can, its worth browsing for sure.

I don't go there as much as I used to, but i use it as a good dumping ground for masatos work, his forum has massive exposure.

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:29 am

It`s the Rogan Board Masato. Home of the heaviest handed mods on the web apparently. I only lasted five minutes there, for real.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:42 am

What did you do to get banned in 5 min?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:51 am

Posted a video of some white asshole saying yee haaw.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:36 pm

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:51 pm

I saw a gun thread there and thought - what better way to meet and greet a passel of American rednecks than with a hearty yee haw. Well it seems today's redneck is a mite more sensitive than back in my day, a fact I was completely unprepared for going in as the more I spoke, the deeper the collective butthurt became. Well the next thing I knew I found myself involuntarily logged out, apparently banned or at least suspended. I was shocked by the hurt feelings I had quite innocently caused within that group of gun nuts, but then I remembered the 'pink room' concept, the real reason for my interest in the forum in the first place.

So sure enough, I was still able to access that particular subforum and proceeded to post a vintage jazz recording or two in a music thread there that they had set up and the next thing I knew I was frozen again; this time my account perma-banned. Well it seemed the butthurt cowboy mod who's jimmies had been rustled in the first place was waiting for me in the pink forum!

So I never really got a sense of what kind of forum it was, accept that the modding was intolerant in the extreme, certainly the standard there is the most conservative that I have ever come accross, and by a considerable margin.

All in all, The Rogan Board earns an emphatic thumbs down rating from me!
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”