Canada's 'RULING FORCE' Action Figures! (by Masato Toys)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Canada's 'RULING FORCE' Action Figures! (by Masato Toys)

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Masato wrote:I should make some hardcore CT ET action figures. Hudes/Fulford would be included in the series

Don't forget those ninja/samurai dudes they interviewed
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:20 pm

I did actually. Watched like half of it yesterday and then my internet quit and Khao Sarn called for my presence. Problem with watching videos is that I have to go to youtube and since I don't comment on stuff I haven't considered I sometimes forget to go back and comment because I am forgetful.
I found the computer generated voice was a nice touch. Doesn't matter whether or not it's "true" all information is good, except anything that is pushed. And that video certainly did not push, or pull.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:25 pm

What video?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:56 am

Very good question Winnson. I have forgotten.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:27 pm

^ LOL

JosephDredd

Postby JosephDredd » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:50 pm

These are freaking amazing! So good!

Chuck

Postby Chuck » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 pm

HA!
Fucking brilliant M!
I love your "toys"!
You should do a toy based on everything political and pitch it to Canadian online news outlets.
I could see you doing the "Trudeau Nannies" action set!
I could see you being an online cartoonist.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:32 am

^ thanks man

I have been searching around blindly for a long time how to turn the kind of art I like to make into something that will at least help pay the bills. Would love to be a political satirist of some sorts.

But I gotz kidz and need to make dat money. Whatever free time I have left needs to be used well, I need to choose what projects get the attention. If I had more free time there would simply be no end to all the ideas and things I'd like to make.

Maybe I will do the CT-Personality action figure set... maybe it can spread around and get us some more posters in the Rebel forum :D

Enock

Postby Enock » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:07 pm

lol once again! Great work Masato!

The Creativity flows like a faucet around these parts...a breath of fresh air.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:12 pm

This one needs an update. I just watched a stream of him and Obama side by side doing a press conference in Washington.

I must say, the young Trudeau impressed me a bit. He looked like a Disney Prince, was loving the limelight, swapping back and forth between French and English effortlessly (Trudeau verbal Judo), and didn't ramble on like old man Barry.

I think Obama's thing to get through the presidency is to be so hard to listen to, people just tune it out. He's worse that Grampa Simpson now.

Right after that finished, they switched to Hilary Clinton speaking at some school. The looks on the kids faces behind her were priceless. She is the epitome of an evil witch.

It just ended so I can't find video. It was some news feed that switched to Clinton after the Obama Trudeau press conference wrapped up.

Pure entertainment.

Anyway, please update the Justin Trudeau action figure. He's not a candidate anymore. He's PM.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”