Kastle Khabib (Pixel Animation)

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Jehannum

Kastle Khabib (Pixel Animation)

Postby Jehannum » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Luigi wrote:Damn! I could say anything and it would be an understatement as to how awesome this is! Congrats on completing this ambitious project! I thought Joanna was Joe Rogan doing his creepy weigh in thing lol Also I'm not sure who the guy with the rocket is and I have no idea what JDS is doing lol

Answers for Luigi

Spoiler:
Cody Garbrandt is the rocket guy, and he's being lined up as Cruz's next defence, and JDS is bent over looking through his legs pulling his tongue while swivelling the chair back and forth because he's bored operating the sushi cloning machine that feeds the insatiable Roy Nelson ..... :D

thanks for the praise too...TELL ME MOAR!! lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:54 pm

- Sad that your thread on mma multimedia didn`t get many attention.
They should`ve post on the heavy-weight`s.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Sad that your thread on mma multimedia didn`t get many attention.
They should`ve post on the heavy-weight`s.

they moved the section, and recently activity has been improving. My retro thread and a few others were posted there to help promote it and I think it's gonna be a better subforum than it was when it was in the UFC section.

http://forums.sherdog.com/

its the 4th section now and it's probably visible on most devices soon as you load the page.

but to be absolutely honest, the mauling I got in the heavies for daring to share something no one would want to see (my Big Trouble in Little Stockton storyboard) made me realise it's better to feel all alone than to hope for more and be disappointed :D

I love this animation, fuck em

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:40 am

^ lol

You are preachin to the choir man. Sherdog is SO weird that way, that's exactly what happened to me and why I got banned and made this place. I was making Sonnen's War which is even more insane than Kabib's Kastle and they kept sequestering it to the tiny back-sections where no one could see it. Almost censorship type levels. Was crazy drove me mad lol Who gave you the 'mauling'? Mods, or users? or both? I am telling you those big forums are weird places lol

This kind of niche MMA creative content is great fun to make and for the few fans who get it, it's gold but I've learned to be realistic what a small audience we get, especially when fuckheads at Sherdog are keepin it down lol

Your skills and creativity is great man, maybe for the future you can think outside the MMA world for ways of using your tools for other ideas. Was a weird shift for me, all my creative ideas were about MMA for a while for some reason I don't know why lol Trying to expand

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Masato wrote:^ lol

You are preachin to the choir man. Sherdog is SO weird that way, that's exactly what happened to me and why I got banned and made this place. I was making Sonnen's War which is even more insane than Kabib's Kastle and they kept sequestering it to the tiny back-sections where no one could see it. Almost censorship type levels. Was crazy drove me mad lol Who gave you the 'mauling'? Mods, or users? or both? I am telling you those big forums are weird places lol

This kind of niche MMA creative content is great fun to make and for the few fans who get it, it's gold but I've learned to be realistic what a small audience we get, especially when fuckheads at Sherdog are keepin it down lol

Your skills and creativity is great man, maybe for the future you can think outside the MMA world for ways of using your tools for other ideas. Was a weird shift for me, all my creative ideas were about MMA for a while for some reason I don't know why lol Trying to expand

yeah it's a very weird culture on sherdog. everyone who isn't a noob (like me) knows that the subforums are the better sections overall .. it's just that all UFC chat is redirected to that one area where everyone gathers to spam their opinion with repetitive use of nicknames and stuff which actually contributes to the shooping content and helps push it out to a wider audience.

I'm gonna stick with supporting the multimedia mma section for now, while it looks like it's on the up and up :) was thinking of doing a little project related to the new south park episodes ... for my retro thread

they really got me emotional haha

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:33 am

Jehannum wrote: yeah it's a very weird culture on sherdog. everyone who isn't a noob (like me) knows that the subforums are the better sections overall .. it's just that all UFC chat is redirected to that one area where everyone gathers to spam their opinion with repetitive use of nicknames and stuff which actually contributes to the shooping content and helps push it out to a wider audience.

I'm gonna stick with supporting the multimedia mma section for now, while it looks like it's on the up and up :) was thinking of doing a little project related to the new south park episodes ... for my retro thread

they really got me emotional haha

- The sub-forums are better, not because all the users on the heavies are douche-bags, that are several good posters on the heavies, and they keep the site going for us, but some people take fun on being rude to others. When the rudeness is smart and fun i can get it. But the repetitive use of the same old jokes get`s annoying fast.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:45 am

gonna design some Kastle Khabib T-Shirts soon too :) got a few ideas already

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:14 pm

probably not going with the shirt idea, but considering other possibilities

made this just as a shoop though (sucks but kept me amused)

and just did a google search for Kastle Khabib and noticed @Masato advertised it on his facebook page. I don't use it so I can't see the page but thanks @Masato for doing that, and if you ever need me to do anything for you, you know I will :) no homo

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:49 am

Jehannum wrote:probably not going with the shirt idea, but considering other possibilities

made this just as a shoop though (sucks but kept me amused)

and just did a google search for Kastle Khabib and noticed @Masato advertised it on his facebook page. I don't use it so I can't see the page but thanks @Masato for doing that, and if you ever need me to do anything for you, you know I will :) no homo

- You can see facebook without having a account, i doo that too.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:08 am

16 likes on sherdog :P

I know likes aren't what we are after, but it's a decent measuring stick for the general success of our shoops, and mine bombed yet again.

I keep thinking that maybe if I do something even bigger and more advanced, it might break through that barrier of indifference, but from my first NGS entry to my second one there was a huge difference in the technical aspects of it, and I packed it with a lot of detail .. but still barely anyone liked them .. so I did the Kastle Khabib project which was totally different .. and got the same response.

I don't wanna shoop non-mma stuff but I am gonna start looking for other art communities to see what my options are. Reading Masato's "Sonnen Wars" and his comments about the lack of responses really tore me up today. I've just been and bought some beers which is a very rare occurence for me. Just need some damn escapism

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”