Test my Paint-by-Number!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Test my Paint-by-Number!

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Hey all

Here is a commission I did a while ago, just found it now while collecting stuff for a new website/portfolio

If someone wants to test it out, I think it is functional. simple paint bucket/fill tool should work quicker, though it may not obscure all the numbers

I have a much bigger file but lets see if this smaller size works:

I should post more of the work I do here, I have so much

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:34 am

There aren't any 16s. I had my blue crayon locked and loaded, and never got to use it :(

How much time did that take to make? It took me about a half hour just to fill it in.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:00 pm

I did check the thread out but forgot to reply :D

sorry @Masato : still, pretty cool

haven't seen these kinds of things since I was a kid. I sucked at the ones you had to hand paint

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:33 am

LOL I can't believe Emp actually did it! thanks man

The blue goes in the logo on the front of the car (subaru logo), but I only posted a low-res version of the image so you probably can't see it

The image was never intended to actually be painted, it was a just a concept for a newspaper or magazine ad I had to make. Didn't get paid enough to actually make it work as any great painting, but I wanted it to at least appear believable at first glance. Sucks on the computer because the blue lines stay intact but it still kinda works lol

thanks for playing! :D

I'll try to post more interesting things I do for work, there is so much but for some reason I never post any of it here (?)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”