End of Year Shoop Thread and Santa Hat AV's

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Jehannum

End of Year Shoop Thread and Santa Hat AV's

Postby Jehannum » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 am

[CONVERTED THREAD MEANT FOR SHERDOG COMMUNITY]
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/end-o ... s.3413993/
This is an "anything goes" event with a christmas theme, so dig up old classics and new gems

Christmas time is upon us once again and Sherdog's shooping community intends to keep you entertained .... FREE OF CHARGE!! Sit back, relax and let us take you on a wild ride of random creativity, terrible puns, and shoop skills so varied your eyes may bleed. Literally.

THIS SPECIAL RUNS FROM 5TH DEC TO 5TH JAN!
Obviously a shoop thread would be useless without shoops, so we intend to merge any shoop threads created over the Christmas period into this thread whether the shoops are festive or not, giving our artists additional material to work with over the festive season, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE SHOOPS!

(Presented by SHERDOG SHOOP NEWS - see @bigwaverider for info about the newsletter)

CHECK BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE FOR TEMPLATES!
There will be many templates created over the next 30 days which we will collect and share here, as many Sherdog members may be unable to make their own templates but are able to copy and paste them onto other images. The masses are reliant on us, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE TEMPLATES!

(feel free to tag @Jehannum & @bigwaverider in your reply if you submit any templates for use)

GET WITH THE SEASON BY REQUESTING A FESTIVE HAT!
A number of our artists have volunteered to shoop Santa's hats and other accessories onto your current avatar, or onto a different image of your choosing, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE REQUESTS!

(If working on an AV request, the artist should post their intent first so others don't also work on it)

SOME STARTER TEMPLATES PROVIDED BY JEHANNUM!

Spoiler:

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:26 am

Event will run for 30 days, so could get interesting :)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:50 pm

- Dana as the Grinch.

The Grinch is funny and so is Dana, i have to give him that. He could be a comedian actually.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”