Hey Masato, do you still do requests?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

Hey Masato, do you still do requests?

Postby Luigi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:51 am

I had an idea for a new AV. I was thinking it could be like my sherdog AV, but its like one of those desktop screen savers where it slowly floats around bouncing off the edges of the screen. If you're too busy no worries.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Hey man

sorry I went offline for a while, had to focus on work etc

What is your Sherdog av?

I actually had been toying with an idea for an avatar for you but post your Sherdog Av, I'll have a look when the right day presents itself. Days seem really busy lately not much time for creativity :(

Not sure if I could make it smooth the way I make em... also the real bouncing screensavers don't loop their pattern, or not at least for a long time. If I made it look convincing it would have to be a lot of frames

Is there a joke or some context behind this idea? lol or did you just wake up one morning with a vision? :D

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:41 pm

No worries bro. My sherdog av is this: http://forums.sherdog.com/members/superluigi.334111/

Id be interested to see what you come up with in your idea, feel free to make it if you want. I would be fine with a short loop. I was watching a youtube video that had a guys logo floating around in a similar fashion and I thought it would be fitting for my sherdog av given its simplicity and my association of it with old computers/video games. I was thinking of doing a variant of my current one with that guy who played Luigi in that Mario web series rendered into a real life version of the pic, and possibly replacing the glowing mushroom with a glowing fire ball, but then I was like nah the screen saver thing would be way easier.

No worries if you're busy. I'm swamped with real life at the moment.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”