UFC 211 MS Paint contest on Sherdog

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Empty Emp

UFC 211 MS Paint contest on Sherdog

Postby Empty Emp » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am

Sup dudes. I haven't been here in a while. I hope you're all doing awesome.

If anyone's interested, there's an upcoming MS Paint contest on Sherdog. The first round will be UFC 211.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/%E2%9C%8C%EF%B8%8Fms-paint-shoop-contest%E2%9C%8C%EF%B8%8F-sign-up-here-ufc-211-come-support-your-shoopers.3520203/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:50 pm

IN!

Thanks Emp, looking forward to the event should be funny. I can get into this way easier than contests that require multi-hour animated shoops. The winners of this contest will likely be done in very short time, lol

Wish the event was more charismatic though... who else is on the card?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:53 pm

ooh, not bad!

Big fan of Jerdcycujkykyckjk and Damien Maia. Edgar always brings it too

Also the shape of JDS's huge noggin is already funny enough, lol

Are you competing in this too, Emp? Thanks again man, I hadn't been to Sherdog in a while, I will enjoy this :D

Also been a while since I went out to watch a card. Always like a few friends out at the bar, drinks, apps etc. will be a good night :D

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Oh yeah! I'll be competing. You can't have a Sherdog shoop contest without me in it. I've already won three ISL titles and an NGS (No-GIF Shoop) title. I'm going for the shooping Triple Crown in the MS Paint contest. :P I'm definitely looking forward to spending 15-30 minutes on this one as opposed to 8+ hours too. I don't know how this one's going to be judged though. I'm sure there will be some entries that are legitimately good drawings and also some that are so bad they're good. I'm probably going to end up voting for the shittiest drawings because that's usually what makes me laugh most.

I'm glad you signed up. It should be a lot of fun. Make sure you read the rules because Bigwaverider takes that seriously and will disqualify people who don't follow the rules.

Sign-ups are still open if anyone else wants in on the fun.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Awesome!!

Can you post the Non-GIF winning entry? I'd love to see it (or anything else really)

Folks this is my all-time favorite MMA Photoshopper right here, best on the whole damn net lol

WAR EMPTY EMP! (but I'm gonna beat you this time :D)
(Emp smoked me in the Sherdog Grand Prix finals a while back, it hurt, lol)

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Thu May 04, 2017 12:10 am

NGS Round 1.

NGS Round 2. I wasn't really happy with this shoop. I originally wanted to fill the entire background with UFC 209-related comic books and action figures, but I didn't have enough time for all that. I was lucky to win the contest because in NGS contests, the first round is an elimination round, and only the second round determines the winners. The rules had to be modified for this one because there weren't enough contestants for an elimination round, so the scores of both round were averaged to determine the winner. I had a big enough lead from Round 1 that I just barely beat Bigwaverider overall.

This one was just a random shoop I made that I came up with after NGS round 1 was over, but it's easily my favorite non-gif shoop I've ever made. In fact I'm so proud of it, I'm switching my av.

And while I'm posting Black Beast/Ronda shoops I might as well post my MS Paint.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 04, 2017 1:23 am

Empty Emp wrote:Oh yeah! I'll be competing. You can't have a Sherdog shoop contest without me in it. I've already won three ISL titles and an NGS (No-GIF Shoop) title. I'm going for the shooping Triple Crown in the MS Paint contest. :P I'm definitely looking forward to spending 15-30 minutes on this one as opposed to 8+ hours too. I don't know how this one's going to be judged though. I'm sure there will be some entries that are legitimately good drawings and also some that are so bad they're good. I'm probably going to end up voting for the shittiest drawings because that's usually what makes me laugh most.

I'm glad you signed up. It should be a lot of fun. Make sure you read the rules because Bigwaverider takes that seriously and will disqualify people who don't follow the rules.

Sign-ups are still open if anyone else wants in on the fun.

- You want to became the Chris Jericho of shoopers?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Thu May 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote: - You want to became the Chris Jericho of shoopers?

Chris Jericho wants to be the Empty Emp of professional wrestlers.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Empty Emp wrote:NGS Round 1.

NGS Round 2. I wasn't really happy with this shoop. I originally wanted to fill the entire background with UFC 209-related comic books and action figures, but I didn't have enough time for all that. I was lucky to win the contest because in NGS contests, the first round is an elimination round, and only the second round determines the winners. The rules had to be modified for this one because there weren't enough contestants for an elimination round, so the scores of both round were averaged to determine the winner. I had a big enough lead from Round 1 that I just barely beat Bigwaverider overall.

-This one is great.

This one was just a random shoop I made that I came up with after NGS round 1 was over, but it's easily my favorite non-gif shoop I've ever made. In fact I'm so proud of it, I'm switching my av.

And while I'm posting Black Beast/Ronda shoops I might as well post my MS Paint.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Voting is UP!!!! Come pick your faves (not telling which one's mine :D )

2 threads, you pick your top 20 or something like that:

Group A: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/%E2%9 ... t.3532467/

Group B: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/%E2%9 ... t.3532469/

Return to “Anarchy Zone”