New Masato Podcast

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
robbstar

New Masato Podcast

Postby robbstar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:23 pm

http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/po ... s-writing/

From the depths of Canada :)

Cheers again Masato - It was a pleasure chatting the breeze :)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:44 pm

- I'm always thought a The chairman of this board with a accent, something like Justin BIeber with a little GSP thrown there.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:58 am

Haha yeah it was fun, thanks

I know for sure we could talk for hours, I wanted to discuss a bunch of things before we were so rudely interrupted by my daughter's needs, lol

So many topics, sometimes you find people you can hit on almost all of em. Real Rennaissance Men! :D

Here was the first one we did, perhaps a bit more energetic and covering more topics, but its all good:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3382&p

A pleasure, glad to see you back in action making podcasts again, I really like your show I listen to all of em.

Next time we talk about some History and Conspiracy :D That's be fun. I'd like to hear about your Martial Arts training too someday

Be well my Scottish comrade

Hope to see you around the forums, contact me anytime

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Usually I am not comfortable much being on camera, under lights or microphones. Yet I have this urging premonition that I will need to be someday... I keep feeling one day I might have the opportunity to drop some truth bombs so I better be ready, lol

This was a great opportunity to face that aversion and get more comfortable with it, so thanks

I've been thinking of starting a small indy podcast just for the opportunity alone to discuss things with people that I don't get to discuss IRL. Would love some guests on, not necessarily even any guests of stature, just people who know a thing or two and can pick their brains and measure our views from. History, politics, art, philosophy, family, MMA, or whatever else etc etc etc the list is huge.

If I did I would run it like I do this forum, no lofty marketing goals or money-making, just doing it for its own sake even if audience is small. Just for the fun of doing it and learning and getting a dialogue going. I love talking about lots of subjects but opportunities to really sit down and enjoy a good talk with semi-enlightened minds are so rare. Why not seek them out and make some shit happen?

I never even got to ask Robb about his drawings! lol This whole thing started when he made a thread about buying a digital tablet. I work professionally on a digital tablet we could have talked lots about that subject alone.

Robb has shown me how easy it is to make a recording of a Skype call.

Anyone interested let me know what you think. I remember penxv went on Robb's show once, that was really cool. We should get a little community going, do more of these, shoot the shit on different topics.

I'd love to interview Winnson one day :D Daglord, Anti Archon, SR Brant, etc - wow what talks those could be!

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:40 pm

I think you need a new voice for your intro. ;)

Shoot me a script with some ideas and Ill give you some variations. (Just like old times) :p

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Joe Mama wrote:I think you need a new voice for your intro. ;)

Shoot me a script with some ideas and Ill give you some variations. (Just like old times) :p

- It's good to see you back, Joe.
I asked about you a couple of days ago:

- Dude hasn't posted in months now. :cry:
Miss John Kilo, Joe Mama and Flying Triangle too.

I joined Masato-Toys because the old F7 stoped being fun, old poster left and i saw the link for the old Masato Forum on John Kilo signature.
Hope you guys are okay.

http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4756
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Yeah man,

Hopefully I will be a little more apt to hang my hat for a bit and (attempt) to contribute a bit more.
I was Mr. Lurk under the old forums. Hopefully I will be more of Mr. Post this time around.

I love what you have done with the place Massa-otto. :)

I think a Super Luigi thread at SDog piqued my interest back here again :)

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Hell yeah amen. Masato podcast. Now we are talking. If you need any help with the set up, podcast knowledge let me know.

I can host some episodes on everythings an illusion till you get your feet.

Look forward to hearing some epic discussions /chats. Be bigger than jesus in no time :)

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:51 am

This looks promising. Now the Vulpine Gospel can truly spread far and wide.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Yeah I've been brainstorming the idea for a while... thinking of making a video show where I record my screen, I can do some drawing/shooping tutorials, play videos etc. Maybe shorter episodes.

I know I don't have a great radio voice, but be honest is it even tolerable? lol

Would love to have Robbstar and/or SRBrant as guests.

What do you cats think?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”