All 28 DC Animated Movies, Ranked

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

All 28 DC Animated Movies, Ranked

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:44 pm

good reference.

I think these movies are really impressive but have only watched a few. Some storylines interest me others don't. This list and ranking will be good for selecting one next time you're in the mood:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/all-28-dc-animat ... 1796824457

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:45 pm

#1 was Batman: Under the Red Hood:

High praise from the article writer:

What can I say? This isn’t just the Best DC Animated Original, it could be argued it’s the best animated Batman film ever made. Chronicling the tragic death and rebirth of Jason Todd, the Red Hood explores the complex relationship Batman has with killing and with the Robins he takes on during his crime-fighting crusade. This standalone adventure was early in the DC Animated Originals run, but they’ve yet to top it, even with all of their many Batman one-off prestige pictures (Dark Knight Returns gives it a run for its money, though). Jensen Ackles (Dean from Supernatural) owns the role of Jason Todd now, maybe forever, and I defy anyone to challenge me on that. Under the Red Hood is an animated masterpiece that not only rivals the best of Batman: The Animated Series, but perhaps shines because of its differences. The lack of Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill, the long-time voices Batman and the Joker, respectively, forced this film to stand on its own as a Batman property, and the voices of Bruce Greenwood’s Dark Knight and John DiMaggio’s Clown Prince of Crime are arguably as good as their DCAU forebears. DC may never top this one.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:45 pm

- Under the Red-Hood is great.I still love Batman: The mask of the Phantom, just a great cartoon!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”