next tattoo

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Illuminat3d0ne

next tattoo

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:44 am

Got the thc molecule done on the one side of my neck last week and already went on the search for what to put over my Adams apple area and by god I think I found it

It's going to fairly basic because of the spot but it will be this eye without the writing and flower design (was going to do the writing and design but not going big enough to get that much detail

I think this will be right up a couple of your alleys

https://jaysanalysis.files.wordpress.co ... 84_lrg.jpg

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Hey man

I don't understand! Why would you put something so frightening like that on you as a tattoo? Why give power to your enemy?

just curious

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Masato wrote:Hey man

I don't understand! Why would you put something so frightening like that on you as a tattoo? Why give power to your enemy?

just curious

Frightening?
The chick blowing her brains out tattood on my one forearm is much more frightening lol

Good question though

I like to put things on me that will create discussion and get people asking me what that is or what the meaning of it is
I especially do this when I feel I learn something important (imo) and would like to open others up to what I've learned
I like the idea of people asking about that tattoo and being able to introduce them to one of the most important books of our time to them (if they haven't read it which surprisingly a lot haven't)

In a way I also see all of us as our own "big brother"
Whether we mean to or not, we are always people watching and paying attention to what others do and judging them on what we view

It's mostly just a symbol that we are always being watched and judged and to always be aware of that

Oh and I think it's a sick image lol

Tried to think of something to do with thought crimes but came up blank on ideas

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:10 am

It's why I love Australia. No tattoos.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”