your strangest spiritual experience

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

your strangest spiritual experience

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 pm

^ that is cool man.

I find it interesting how when real inner changes occur in us, that other things START happening, and others STOP happening, even when we are not trying to start or stop them. Even the behaviour and activity of other people in our lives change. How can that be?

I think our spiritual state really does have a big effect on the world around us and how things flow according to our own frequencies. We are not isolated beings, we are part of the whole. The energy of one affects what is around it for sure

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:32 pm

hshshshshsshshshhhahashhajhahas

sorry arlovski just knocked out bigfoot...

my bad
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:17 pm

A funny thing thats happened to me for years now is getting light knocks on the wall or window. They happen at the perfect time when Im thinking certain things. Also when my thoughts are clear with the right energy during a certain meditation I do. I thought maybe it wasnt that common, but someone wrote a book about. Wouldnt think anything of them if they wernt timed so good. Also the better my frequency and spiritual-ness is doing, it will happen more often, but I guess that is the usual with most funny spiritual type stuff that happens

Something interesting from an audiobook I was listening to today called The Alchemist. A guy in it was telling somebody that Luck and coincidence are the language of the Universe. Somebody on facebook was asking what people thought about the book. He said Will Smith said that the book changed his life, so I figured I would check it out

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Flying Eye Angle wrote:A funny thing thats happened to me for years now is getting light knocks on the wall or window. They happen at the perfect time when Im thinking certain things. Also when my thoughts are clear with the right energy during a certain meditation I do. I thought maybe it wasnt that common, but someone wrote a book about. Wouldnt think anything of them if they wernt timed so good. Also the better my frequency and spiritual-ness is doing, it will happen more often, but I guess that is the usual with most funny spiritual type stuff that happens

Something interesting from an audiobook I was listening to today called The Alchemist. A guy in it was telling somebody that Luck and coincidence are the language of the Universe. Somebody on facebook was asking what people thought about the book. He said Will Smith said that the book changed his life, so I figured I would check it out

Please explain the knocks
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:19 am

Very soft like if you knocked on the wall with one knuckle. Will happen sometimes when i connect some dots dealing with a spiritual subject and have a revelation of some sort. I will hear a knock that seems to signal something like that's it. Always right on time. That's one type of situation

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”