Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:13 pm

- Thats is a beautiful place.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Winnson wrote:Yeah, hiking's great, until you've done this fucking thing...Twice!

http://www.oxfamtrailwalker.org.hk/opencms.war/opencms/_info_/homepage.jsp?__locale=en

OxFam!

That rung a bell when I read it and then I remembered where I recognized OxFam from. That's the charity Christopher McCandless donated all of his college money too before he went on his final 2 year journey. He was the kid they made the movie about; Into The Wild

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Masato wrote:Hey all

I think being outdoors just going for a walk away from the noise of the city is really good for health/stress etc. I am always and forever grateful that I have access to some great trails near my neighbourhood, and try to walk in them every day not just for me but for my 2 yr old dog who has a lot of energy and needs to run around in order to behave, lol

Here are some snaps from a stroll from the other day... it looks so cool with the fall colors.

My sister-in-law took some pic last winter during an ice storm where everything was covered in ice, was amazing I'll see if I can dig em up.

GET OUTSIDE!!!!

Beautiful pictures and trails. I used to have some of that where I lived previously. Now I've had to move closer to the city and there is nothing nearby at all. I did a google image search of where I am now and could not find any woods or parks anywhere nearby with plenty of trees. It's ugly where I live now.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
Masato wrote:Hey all

I think being outdoors just going for a walk away from the noise of the city is really good for health/stress etc. I am always and forever grateful that I have access to some great trails near my neighbourhood, and try to walk in them every day not just for me but for my 2 yr old dog who has a lot of energy and needs to run around in order to behave, lol

Here are some snaps from a stroll from the other day... it looks so cool with the fall colors.

My sister-in-law took some pic last winter during an ice storm where everything was covered in ice, was amazing I'll see if I can dig em up.

GET OUTSIDE!!!!

Beautiful pictures and trails. I used to have some of that where I lived previously. Now I've had to move closer to the city and there is nothing nearby at all. I did a google image search of where I am now and could not find any woods or parks anywhere nearby with plenty of trees. It's ugly where I live now.

Bullshit mate, unless you live in central asia or some shit there must be something close by thats worth taking a stroll along. Even if you can find a river to walk along its enough to unwind.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:42 pm

^ Truth!!

Could this be the last snow of the winter???

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:30 pm

It would indeed since it's spring
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Canuckster wrote:It would indeed since it's spring

You know what's funny? I was gonna type 'Last snow of the Year'... but then imagined someone would nitpick me saying that 2018 isn't over till New Years and more snow is likely to fall in 8 months!

So how the hell do you word my question? Last snow of the _______?

:D

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 am

- Man i need to take pictures here!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:46 am

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:47 am

Som-Pong wrote:https://ibb.co/cFjiwc

Wat aruhn.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”