Dreaming/Lucid Dreams etc

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Dreaming/Lucid Dreams etc

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 29, 2015 7:05 am

Masato wrote:rusty trombone not so much.

Perhaps I just don't have eyes to see/not my dream

Not sure if srs
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri May 29, 2015 9:13 am

Nacho Vidal is very proficient.

robthom

Postby robthom » Sun May 31, 2015 3:56 pm

It seems to me that some dreams are "remote viewing" into other dreamers.
Sometimes I meet people in my dreams that behave independently of anything I would internally just imagine myself.

Also I think some people are unusually more powerful at it. And can watch you dream and periodically manifest themselves. Like there's someone else there. Which seems creepy, but I think they know the power that they have, like in the shining, and just by instinct dont take it for granted too much.

Maybe they even feel sympathetic for the rest of us.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 31, 2015 10:22 pm

^^This is a good point, there are dreams that you can have, that relate experiences, people and events that you have never met, seen or interacted with in your lifetime.

So how is it your minds eye creates a show in your mind of things you've never ever seen.

that is crazy to me. much like a hallucinogenic trip that someone relates that is a near carbon copy of anothers that they have never met, how in the heck is that even possible.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:22 am

When you fight in dreams, always rely on grappling. Even my striking doesn't work.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:35 am

Som-Pong wrote:When you fight in dreams, always rely on grappling. Even my striking doesn't work.

lol this is true!! At least for me, I'm sure some people are kickass in the dreamworld.

I have never lost a grappling fight in my dreams. I am awesome :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:38 am

robthom wrote:It seems to me that some dreams are "remote viewing" into other dreamers.
Sometimes I meet people in my dreams that behave independently of anything I would internally just imagine myself.

Also I think some people are unusually more powerful at it. And can watch you dream and periodically manifest themselves. Like there's someone else there. Which seems creepy, but I think they know the power that they have, like in the shining, and just by instinct dont take it for granted too much.

Maybe they even feel sympathetic for the rest of us.

Did you " " the term "remote viewing" in relation to the other thread I started, or is this coincidence? That interview I posted really had me thinking... he made it seem so deceptively simple; there is no magic to any of it, its right there - we do it every day (night).

Its as if we've just been taught not to pay any attention to it. Forget, it, ignore it, its not real. Might we be awakening to an entirely new realm of 'reality' in which we have great power and ability? Might a whole side of our humanity have been lying dormant and un-used all this time?

Could we really be 'meeting' other dreamers and interacting, but no one is paying attention?

Your suggestion that some people may be more 'awake' in this realm is interesting; they would definitely have a distinct advantage if most everyone is not lucid in that world.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:06 am

Remote viewing is ime inseperable from command of your astral body. I suggest starting with experimenting with the eradication of self/ ego. If you're really into this you ought to ask Horus Rising, he's been remote wanking to Crooklyn for some time now.

Masato, I'll pay you a visit within the next two hours. Canuckster gave your face away a tad on 333.com and you have quite a unique vibe. Don't know how I'll let you know, I'll try to do something, maybe something about western food that I miss. Haven't eaten for a while, maybe tortellini.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:07 am

It's really all just the collective subconcious which splits tetragrammaton in a convenient way, the important part is that nothing is.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:29 am

Anyone wanna play that number-game the dude @ Grimerica suggested? Som?

I'll give you 'co-ordinates' to a location, and you see what you see. Then I'll describe where it was I attempted to 'send' you.

I'd also be up to play... its really simple I think, I'd like to give it a serious try, see what happens. Would be freaky if any accuracy comes back

Also what's this about Nuckster giving my face away? lol
Was it the Condit post? lol I don't think I look like him but he's not the first to say that to me so wtf

Return to “Anarchy Zone”