Life, health, cures, natural living

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Life, health, cures, natural living

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:36 pm

post your info here.

personal experiences and info on natural healing and diet.

here's a good start.

http://cancertutor.com/index.html
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:49 pm

I am currently witnessing someone cure himself using cannabis oil

(Rick Simpson method - google it)

It is his theory (that I am beginning to warm up to) that the modern medical industry is totally flawed in that it does not promote health at all - only treatment... and turns a blind eye to all CAUSE of illness and disease, which is basically slow poisoning from multiple societal sources.

A new philosophy of PREVENTION is needed, and natural holistic health must return to be the priority again over profit and monopoly.

I am encountering more and more people evryday who are getting turned on to this sort of awakening... a staggering % of my current social circle, literally around 80%.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 pm

tommy chong just recently tweeted that he has reduced his cancer by 97% using cannabis oil.

onto the next one.

Chaga mushrooms

long touted by the russians as a cancer cure, and rated as one of the most potent antioxidants on the planet.

Since the 16th century, chaga mushrooms were recorded as being used in folk medicine and the botanical medicine of the Eastern European countries as a remedy for cancer, gastritis, ulcers, and tuberculosis of the bones. A review from 2010 stated, "As early as in the 16th century, chaga was used as an effective folk medicine in Russia and Northern Europe to treat several human malicious tumors and other diseases in the absence of any unacceptable toxic side effects."

Chemical investigations show I. obliquus produces a range of secondary metabolites, including phenolic compounds, melanins, and lanostane-type triterpenoids, including a small percentage of betulinic acid. Among these are the active components for antioxidant, antitumoral, and antiviral activities and for triggering the human immune system.

Geographically this fungus is restricted to very cold habitats. It grows very slowly, suggesting it is not a reliable source of these bioactive compounds. Attempts at cultivating this fungus axenically all resulted in a reduced and markedly different production of bioactive metabolites.[3][4] Cultivated Chaga results in a reduced diversity of phytosterols, particularly lanosterol, that are intermediates in the synthesis of ergosterol. This effect was partially reversed by the addition of silver ion, an inhibitor of ergosterol biosynthesis.[3]

Additionally, betulinic acid is absent in cultivated chaga because wild chaga grows on birches, which supply betulin and betulinic acid (compounds that are now being studied for use as chemotherapeutic agents and are already used as anti-HIV agents [5]). While the betulin found in birch bark is not ingestible by humans, the chaga mushroom converts it into a form that can be ingested orally.

In an animal study, researchers found betulin from birch bark lowered cholesterol, obesity and improved insulin resistance.[6]

In 1958, scientific studies in Finland and Russia found chaga provided an epochal effect in breast cancer, liver cancer, uterine cancer, and gastric cancer, as well as in hypertension and diabetes.[7] In 1973 in interesting case study including 50 patients about the effect of a Chaga extract on psoriasis was published in the Russian journal Vestnik Dermatologii i Venerologii. The outcome was almost 100% successful.[8]

In China, Japan and South Korea, extracts of chaga and other mushrooms from the family Hymenochaetaceae are being produced, sold and exported as anticancer medicinal supplements. The main bio-active ingredient in these extracts are usually the nonlinear, complex (1>3) and (1>6) Beta-D-glucans, a type of polysaccharide. The biologic properties of crude preparations of these specific β-D-glucans have been subject of research since the 1960s.

Although these macro-molecules exhibit a wide range of biologic functions, including antitumor activity, their ability to prevent a range of infectious diseases (by triggering and supporting the immune function) has been studied in the greatest detail.[9] Recent scientific research in Japan and China has been focused more on the anticancer potential and showed the effects of these specific polysaccharides to be comparable to chemotherapy and radiation, but without the side effects.[10][11] Further research indicated these polysaccharides have strong anti-inflammatory[9] and immune balancing properties,[12] stimulating the body to produce natural killer (NK) cells to battle infections and tumor growth, instead of showing a direct toxicity against pathogens. This property makes well-prepared medicinal mushroom extracts stand out from standard pharmaceuticals - no side effects will occur or develop; the body is healing itself, triggered into action by the BRM effect of the chaga extract.[13] Herbalist David Winston maintains it is the strongest anticancer medicinal mushroom. Russian literature Nobel Prize laureate Alexandr Solzhenitsyn wrote two pages on the medicinal use and value of chaga in his autobiographical novel, based on his experiences in a hospital in Tashkent, Cancer Ward (1968).

The majority of research has been performed in vitro and in vivo in animals; few human clinical trials have been conducted. In a 48-patient human clinical trial in Poland in 1957, 10 patients treated with chaga showed a reduction of tumor size, a decrease in pain, a decrease in the intensity and the frequency of hemorrhaging, and a recovery accompanied with better sleep, appetite and feelings of improvement. Most of these patients were females treated with chaga for cancer of the genital organs or breast cancer.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaga_mushroom
http://www.chagamushroom.com/
http://www.mushroomscience.com/medicina ... -benefits/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTBSQMGu9ZY

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 am

I just discovered OREGANO OIL pills for sore throat/strep throat

My daughter had strep throat pretty bad, so she got some anti-biotics... then my wife started getting it pretty bad. One of her students told her to try the oregano oil pills and it fuckin worked like a charm.

I started getting a rough throat the next day, took some Oregano and was 100% the next day.

Bought em at Shoppers Drug Mart.
I'll buy em again

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

I was using oregano oil on my hands before i went wheat free and it actually made a very big difference, i just smelled like pizza.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:26 am

lol

Yeah - breff STANK
(but better than a sore throat)

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:17 am

picture of health.....life long vegetarian......DOCTOR.......2-to-6months to live

my best advice....EMBRACE your mortality/aging via spiritual practice/meditation.....enjoy good spirited humor.......learn to enjoy simple pleasures like taking a walk and reading a book.....and then you will be as ready as one can when your lucky number is called to return home :D

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:38 pm

.....and yes I did intend to state "when your LUCKY...." because when I watch those NDE vids people always seem to say how happy and at peace they were and did not wish to return......so I'm REALLY HOPING they are right and that it's actually something to look forward too!

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”