Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:53 pm

I'd rather be safe than sorry.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Youre judging them on how they live as individuals based on your observations I was talking about a time I judged a whole group before they gave me any reason to be suspicious of them, to the point where I was preparing to get a little stabby with them lol

You lump together and abhor all whites, Asian women, all women etc.....but the incident with the aboriginals made you feel bad? :lol:

It was bad and you should feel bad. I'd still recommend having a shank handy with any group of males approaching, regardless of color.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Did anyone see my post proving reincarnation and when it happens? Lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:44 pm

I saw a post where you talked about it, but I missed the one that provided proof unfortunately :)
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Canuckster wrote:I saw a post where you talked about it, but I missed the one that provided proof unfortunately :)

Tough critic, huh?

Good.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Nah, I'm just an asshole

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Ok, lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
You lump together and abhor all whites, Asian women, all women etc.....but the incident with the aboriginals made you feel bad? :lol:

There's joking on a message board which is what I do in relation to whites, asian and women (WAW) and then there's IRL stuff which is what happened regarding the abos.

IDGAF what people write on message boards Im aware that its mainly to get a rise out of other posters, its what I do (on the odd occasion).

Example Ive hired plenty of women, plenty of asian women and not hot ones either and once I was told by management not to hire any muslims so the very next person I hired was a muslim lady who wore the ninja outfit cause I dont believe in limiting another persons opportunities IRL due to prejudices.

Anyway you guys go back to reincarnation talk, thats more interesting

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

There's joking on a message board which is what I do in relation to whites, asian and women (WAW) and then there's IRL stuff which is what happened regarding the abos.

IDGAF what people write on message boards Im aware that its mainly to get a rise out of other posters, its what I do (on the odd occasion).

Example Ive hired plenty of women, plenty of asian women and not hot ones either and once I was told by management not to hire any muslims so the very next person I hired was a muslim lady who wore the ninja outfit cause I dont believe in limiting another persons opportunities IRL due to prejudices.

Anyway you guys go back to reincarnation talk, thats more interesting

Nah, I'm good. I've made up my mind on reincarnation. It's possible. :)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Shinkicker wrote:Nah, I'm good. I've made up my mind on reincarnation. It's possible. :)

Well then please denounce all Abrahamic religions post haste

Do you want me to give you your born again Buddhist name?

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”