Do you have Recurring Dreams?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Do you have Recurring Dreams?

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 am

- Another thing is how some people say they know the meaning of our dreams? How they can know that?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Masato wrote:^ weird I now recall having the weak punches dream a lot when I was younger. Now I don't punch I submit :D :D

That last paragraph you wrote is weird, my whole life I have these spells (much more when I was younger) when I would also fall into this uncomfortable trance state where 'big' and 'small' would somehow juxtapose in a way that would fuck with all my senses, lol You describe 'super far away', I wonder if its like a near-far thing that might be of a similar nature?

Its weird we all do have these patterns and repeating symbols in our lives but we can barely remember them or often just dismiss them or nobody knows what to do with them

The near far/ big small thing could be similar. In the Jung book he talks about flying/falling sometimes representing living too recklessly in some aspect of ones life. Maybe the near far thing represents being distant from some responsibility.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm

^^ Hey I told you about my flying dream and thought of another way it could be interpreted;

Maybe its like a metaphor for life, and the fact that I have limited control is not a negative thing but a reality; we DON'T really have control, and all we can do is be hurled along with it & adjust the pitch a bit sometimes to keep from crashing or spinning out of control, and enjoy the ride

:D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”