Voices in the Head

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Som-Pong

Re: Voices in the Head

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:37 am

I haven't thought about it that much. Redneck might be onto something.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 am

Exorcisms can and should be harmless. Just summon a benevolent spirit (Kitsune or Myobu in this case) to remove any malevolent spirit. And if there aren't any evil spirits, which I strongly suspect in this case, then at least the good spirits can help them overcome these challenges.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:14 am

^ I find your trust in your ability to differentiate between 'good' or 'malevolent' spirits intriguing

I suspect its not always so easy to tell, much grey area. Dangerous to be mixing with most of that stuff imo, you never know what you're letting in, I like to be sure who I'm dealing with or set the rules high

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Masato wrote:^ I find your trust in your ability to differentiate between 'good' or 'malevolent' spirits intriguing

I suspect its not always so easy to tell, much grey area. Dangerous to be mixing with most of that stuff imo, you never know what you're letting in, I like to be sure who I'm dealing with or set the rules high

I trust the Kitsune and, most importantly, they trust me. Humans have a unique power over spirits and Kitsune are especially concerned because of their cautious nature.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:55 am

SRBrant wrote:Exorcisms can and should be harmless. Just summon a benevolent spirit (Kitsune or Myobu in this case) to remove any malevolent spirit. And if there aren't any evil spirits, which I strongly suspect in this case, then at least the good spirits can help them overcome these challenges.

Just summon a benevolent kitsune?

You say it like it's that easy. lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:21 am

- What happened to the kid?
He got help?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:17 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- What happened to the kid?
He got help?

I chat with him on Twitter sometimes. He keeps getting mad at me because I'm not leftist, but then warms up again because the Kitsune like me :D

He still writes (channels?) poetry about his Kitsune ideas. It is really quite wonderful to be honest, maybe I'll copy/paste some here. Its truly unique stuff. He's getting better at drawing too. Interesting kid. I have gotten to know several autistic kids over the past bunch of years and they are all really different and gifted in their own ways.

He still refuses to see anything conspiratorial though, I can't convince him to peek beyond the TV narrative when it comes to politics. :( Poor kid has been couped up for almost 2 years afraid of covid :cry:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:54 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- What happened to the kid?
He got help?

I chat with him on Twitter sometimes. He keeps getting mad at me because I'm not leftist, but then warms up again because the Kitsune like me :D

He still writes (channels?) poetry about his Kitsune ideas. It is really quite wonderful to be honest, maybe I'll copy/paste some here. Its truly unique stuff. He's getting better at drawing too. Interesting kid. I have gotten to know several autistic kids over the past bunch of years and they are all really different and gifted in their own ways.

He still refuses to see anything conspiratorial though, I can't convince him to peek beyond the TV narrative when it comes to politics. :( Poor kid has been couped up for almost 2 years afraid of covid :cry:

-Cool that's he is doing good.
He is young. Two years for him isn't the same that's is for us.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”