Emerald Tablets of Thoth (audio)

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Emerald Tablets of Thoth (audio)

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 pm

The Emerald Tablet of Thoth, also referred to as the Emerald Tablets of Hermes, is thought to be the work of Hermes Trismegistus ("Hermes the Thrice-Great"), a legendary Egyptian sage or god, variously identified with the Egyptian god Thoth and/or the Greek god Hermes created to chronicle his journeys from the times of Atlantis until the times of Khem (Egypt).

The Emerald Tablet of Hermes is the original source of Hermetic Philosophy and Alchemy. These tablets are said to reveal various hidden magical treatises and secrets revealing a recipe for the preparation of the Philosopher’s Stone which may be used for transmutation.

Tablet I: The History of Thoth, The Atlantean

Tablet II: The Halls of Amenti

Tablet III: The Key of Wisdom

Tablet IV: The Space Born

Tablet V: The Dweller of Unal

Tablet VI: The Key of Magic

Tablet VII: The Seven Lords

Tablet VIII: The Key of Mysteries

Tablet IX: The Key of Freedom of Space

Tablet X: The Key of Time

Tablet XI: The Key to Above and Below

Tablet XII: The Law of Cause and Effect and The Key of Prophecy

Tablet XIII: The Keys of Life and Death

Supplementary Tablet XIV Atlantis

Supplementary Tablet XV: Secret of Secrets

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 pm

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth are said to reveal secrets of creating the Philosophers Stone. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth (1-13 of which are part of the original collection and 14 and 15 supplemental) were translated by Dr. Doreal who, as the book claims had a connection with the pyramid priesthood and was instructed to recover and return the tablets to the pyramid, but before this he was allowed to translate the work and keep a copy. The translation was done in 1925 and only now permission has been granted to publish parts of the work.

Despite its mysterious origin, many have imputed great significance to the text- its famous translators include Roger Bacon, Isaac Newton and even HP Blavatsky.

It seems that the reader is destined to read this ancient cryptic work and if he is spiritually aware, he will read between the lines.

Thoth is an Atlantean Priest-King who has rule ancient Egypt for 16,000 years. With the sinking of his land he went to Egypt where he established his colony. It is Thoth who built the Great Pyramid of Giza, not Cheops, as a repository for Atlantean knowledge and a place for initiating great souls such as Solomon and Jesus Christ into the Mysteries. As Hermes in his third incarnation, the Thrice Born, he wrote the Emerald Tablets which became the basis for the ancient Mysteries. The tablets were left in the care of pyramid priests. From here they were taken to the Maya of South America.

In Tablet 1 Thoth refers to his kind as Mighty ones and those that he lives among in Egypt as little men.

Wise were we with the wisdom of the Children of the Light who dwell among us. Strong were we with the power drawn from the eternal fire. And of all these, greatest among the children of men was my father, Thotme, keeper of the great temple, link between the Children of Light who dwelt within the temple and the races of men who inhabited the ten islands.

Thoth speaks of the degeneration of the hearts of the Atlanteans that led to their downfall and the great cataclysm. Only the Temple of Light survived atop a mountain on Undal, and within it the fortunate few who were saved. But it sank too beneath the waves to emerge in some future time and those that were saved including Thoth left in the great ship of the Master rising above the temple as though in a submarine.

When in Khem Egypt- the inhabitants tried to destroy them, Thoth paralysed them with a ray of vibration from his staff and only released them when they grovelled at his feet.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:56 pm

I found these online when I was like 15.. They were on some Femmey New Agey site Crystallinks. http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html. I printed them out and read one every night for several weeks. Never should have let that boy get AOL. ;)

IIRC Thoth was the Egyptian version of Hermes (Trismagestus? Thrice born?). Brothers of Darkness, Children of Light. As Above so Below.

The Key of Space one really tripped me out. I remember it being a guide to flying through extra dimensional space / outside the universe or something. There were some right-angle patterns you had to move in so the Langoliers (Keepers of Time?) wouldn't get you.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:59 pm

IIRC one of the first ones had some story about Thoth breaking out of Hades with some magic seal or magic words. Halls of Amenti?

Confused the shit out of me. I started browsing Alchemy sites the following year. Still feel pretty clueless on Esoteric symbolism stuff though.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:00 pm

It's been years since I looked at this, I think it was over my head at the time.

Will re-investigate.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Redneck wrote:It's been years since I looked at this, I think it was over my head at the time.

Will re-investigate.

Yeah its definitely weird stuff, not easy to go through with any attention.

To be honest I just sort of try to not understand or follow so specifically... just listen to it and get an overall flavor, let it slip to your unconscious and see if anything remains of value at the end

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 pm

If you're really interested I bet you can find some Manly P Hall lectures about it... Hall is always very entertaining and has a pleasant way of delivering these things

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Masato wrote:If you're really interested I bet you can find some Manly P Hall lectures about it... Hall is always very entertaining and has a pleasant way of delivering these things

That's where I first learned about them.

I had every Manley P Hall lecture on my iPod and listened to them on my daily commute for years. Between him and William Cooper I learned a lot.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:32 pm

^ Me too, among others

Manly P Hall was a genius. IMO he didn't just retain and memorize/re-write all that esoteric Mystery Gnostic stuff, but he was one of few who brought it to life within himself to a degree, he understood it on a deeper level.

His lectures were trippy he would just go with total and calm confidence without any notes of scripts or reference. Like he was channeling Thoth himself or something

I had a book of his but I think Canuckster stole it, lol

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”