Re: Atlantis Found!??? (best yet)

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 pm

And here is the longer documentary that he is condensing/got his info from:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Oh yeah, check this;

The documentary above ^^ uses THIS as their main title screen:

It cannot be an accident nor coincidence that they use the Square, Compass, and capital 'G'... yet nowhere in the film do they ever reference anything to do with Freemasonry. Why would they do this?? This is serious food for thought to ponder imo

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Do ancient sources ever specify that Atlantis was an island or do modern fictions just consistently depict that for aesthetics? Its an interesting thought that Atlantis could be a culture-memory from a very distant time in pre-history, just as many believe the deluge myth is a survival of memories from the melting of the glaciers from the end of the ice age. For the record the mainstream view of Atlantis is that it is mythical and inspired by Akrotiri.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Luigi wrote:Do ancient sources ever specify that Atlantis was an island or do modern fictions just consistently depict that for aesthetics? Its an interesting thought that Atlantis could be a culture-memory from a very distant time in pre-history, just as many believe the deluge myth is a survival of memories from the melting of the glaciers from the end of the ice age. For the record the mainstream view of Atlantis is that it is mythical and inspired by Akrotiri.

Never heard if Akrotiri, will research

Interesting questions, culture-memory vs historical fact... Those satellite photos of the Sahara looking like a massive mudslide washed over it are pretty impressive. Personally I don't know how the info on Pg 1 of this thread can be ignored... its no proof but I'd be curious to hear what reasoning any academic archaeologist might have to dismiss it.

Personally I keep finding things that add to a gnawing suspicion that if there was a lost advanced civilization it was a lot more recent than the ice age... Maybe its just my hyper-imagination but it sure seems sometimes like there was/is a concentrated effort to erase a relatively recent (less than 10000 years ago, maybe even more recent), major piece of our history, Atlantis-type stuff being a part of that

Would have loved to have seen whatever the Nazis had discovered that made them go so wacky. I bet a lot of their discoveries were destroyed and covered up after the war

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:26 pm

PS: Atlantis being an island I am guessing comes from Plato's descriptions of the rings/circles of water (see page 1 of the thread). The rest describes the outlying areas as being super flat for large distances (this also matches the Eye of the Sahara)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:05 pm

-Maybe was acity and not a continent? A big city?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:09 pm

Found this link, looks like it has some good stuff to go through.

Archiving for later:

http://blog.cratchit.org/2019/05/revisi ... antis.html

I personally am finding stuff about Atlantis more and more interesting and credible. I found a book in BC about an expedition to the Bimini Islands looking underwater at some megalithic stones, there was lots of speculation etc about Atlantis. I find it ties in very well with theories of subverted histories etc

I still think the Richat Structure is super exciting but at first glance this link seems to challenge some aspects of the claim. Looking forward to sifting through it

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:36 am

I love this stuff.

I think Antarctica held a lost civilization...very likely advanced.

Could it be Atlantis I don't know but we don't know shit about shit as far as what went on in these deserts and ice covered continents tens of thousands or millions of years ago.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Rambo John J wrote:I love this stuff.

I think Antarctica held a lost civilization...very likely advanced.

Could it be Atlantis I don't know but we don't know shit about shit as far as what went on in these deserts and ice covered continents tens of thousands or millions of years ago.

Hmmm yeah Antarctica is super interesting

I've pondered that too but there is so little to find on it, at least relative to the depths of writings and explorations for Atlantis...

However there are some things that I find to be very curious;

1. I find the tales about the Nazis rushing down there for some reason near the end of the war, and Allies panicking to intercept them extremely interesting.
2. legends of Admiral Byrd (bird?), also rushing down there with cryptic motivations, odd things he said
3. stories of the Foo Fighters (UFOs/discs that american pilots engaged down there)
4. High level Germans fleeing to the southern tip of Argentina, etc etc
5. The whole Antarctica Treaty, and how in a world of conflict over resources, yet somehow everyone seems to agree to obey the treaty
6. Major portion of Antarctica is actually named the ROCKEFELLER PLATEAU - they had/have interest in it for sure. Other parts of it are named: Prince Charles Mountains, Princess Elizabeth Land, Prince Albert Mountains, Queen Fabiola Mountains, and other names obviously of English root. Why do these wankers get to name the land after themselves? Kind of goes against the treaty, no? lol
7. There is an island off the coast of Antarctica named ROTHSCHILD ISLAND. Google Maps scrubbed this at some point, changed its name/location, and strangely covered it up with ice (??) on their maps, differing from other non-Google GPS maps. Here is the Thread on Rothschild Island: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5170
8. BOUVET ISLAND (also in that thread ^^ )

etc etc

re: both Antarctica and Atlantis, I do think some people know the truth, and histories. I suspect that some of these truths and a need to supress them are among the reasons for the depth of the deception some of us are starting to realize. I think its possible that the Germans were on to something in this area, and that's one of the reasons they had to be so thoroughly vilified and erased from global consciousness the way they were/are. Which means if any of this is true, modern Zionists likely still hold the secrets. Maybe Monarchies too or others at the top of the banking/power pyramids. At least I hope they do, so maybe one day it can be learned again. It really would be a shame if the truth about ourselves was truly lost and unrecoverable, permanent amnesia. Then again maybe that's the point. I don't know lol

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 am

You had me at Hmmm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”