6, 9, numerology and occult stuff

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

6, 9, numerology and occult stuff

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Some of you may be aware of numerology, and from time to time I post the odd revelation I come across. This one is so basic and yet I haven't actually read it anywhere.

First: the importance of 6 and 9 in occultism.

Six (6) is the next sacred number, representing the number of the soul of man, This shows the omnipotent power of God, as this belief parallels Revelation 13:18, where God assigns 666 to man and to the beast. Six is also believed to be "all-sufficient". This parallels
Biblical teaching, which states that man's great sin is pride in himself.

Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3)",

The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.

Now take 6÷9 and whaddaya get?

I'll go into this in depth a little later but for now this simple division isn't found anywhere that I've looked, no one seems to mention it. Howevere the duality of it cannot be overlooked imo...
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Also Revelation 13:18

What is 6+6+6?

So 13

13 is a sacred number. 13 represents death and rebirth. 13 can also represent rebellion against God’s authority. 13 is a very important number to the Jew Brotherhood and was not intended to be used by the profane- hence the superstitions surrounding 13 they are taught. “It’s OUR number, it’s not for you.

So many connections with numerology can be obtained. And no chances are they aren't coincidences. People say you can do anything with numbers and that's just not true.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon May 02, 2016 7:30 pm

- That`s is a interesting topic, numerology started with the greats mathematicians of the past, it`s cool that they can make relationships between mathematics and the environment and all everything is connected to numbers.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 02, 2016 8:21 pm

I'm fascinated by the relationship between man and their obsession with numbers and how they relate to philosophy, religion and occultism.

What

Postby What » Tue May 03, 2016 8:29 am

great topic

i am also fascinated by the magic of numbers

it isnt unlikely at all that they are integral to everything, they play a huge part in everything, anything can be explained by numbers. the relative datum at 0 tells all in reference

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 03, 2016 9:47 am

Im really starting to believe that all significant works of philosophy, religion, language, phonics, and even the alphabets and everything we do has been deliberately constructed to conform to the mathematics of sacred geometry. The coincidences are too many and consistent to be ignored.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 03, 2016 9:50 am

I'm going to try and clean up the original posts intention to show the relationship between 6 and 9

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 03, 2016 11:03 am

But how does one take this stuff beyond mere tricks and oddities, and turn it into something that actually fits into the reality of life?

At what point does it transcend the philisophical/conceptual, and become something really USEFUL?

I've seen people play games with numerology before, showing all kinds of cool and weird shit... I've also tripped before on ideas of Pythagoras that numbers are even representations of the physical construct of reality etc... but in the end I can't see any practical use for it, beyond possibly architectural uses etc.

What GOOD is any of this to an actual human life?

Are the elites who (obviously) use this stuff in their plans just doing so to feel special? Or are they just lost in superstitious ritual? Or do you think there may actually be real usable magic in this stuff, and is one of the reasons they have become so powerful?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Who knows what the answers are to those question, if at all. Like any religion it may merely be a system built on faith. Or it might hold the keys to the universe. For now I'm just looking to see where it leads.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 03, 2016 4:22 pm

It may even just be secret code to control the plebes. Who the heck knows.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”