France to make Vaccinations Mandatory

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: France to make Vaccinations Mandatory

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:38 pm

I am maybe the most suspicious/paranoid EY alt mofo out there, lol but there is no way my man SRBrant is one of em. EY ain't that creative, SR is a genius

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

Masato wrote:I am maybe the most suspicious/paranoid EY alt mofo out there, lol but there is no way my man SRBrant is one of em. EY ain't that creative, SR is a genius

It is an honor. And yes, it is true that many groups that are deeply invested in the manipulation of others are remarkably lacking in creativity. I don't know that, but I feel that it is true.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:45 am

Masato wrote:I am maybe the most suspicious/paranoid EY alt mofo out there, lol but there is no way my man SRBrant is one of em. EY ain't that creative, SR is a genius

EY is just an alt himself. It's not like he's the dominant personality in an alt hivemind. He's a tool put to use for a purpose.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 am

penxv wrote:

EY is just an alt himself. It's not like he's the dominant personality in an alt hivemind. He's a tool put to use for a purpose.

What the fuck is EY anyway? The Illuminati's Happy Days fan club?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:38 am

How is everyone finding the traction here by the way. I'm finding the track a little muddy myself. Can't seem to get a grip.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:18 am

France can suck a giant bag of dicks.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:31 am

SRBrant wrote:
penxv wrote:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 am

EY is a team of social media shills designed to steer online conspiracy theorists from looking in to any vatican angles. The size of their team varies as is needed.

LOL @ DJ Pug... Alfredo, now THAT'S an avatar! lol

Interesting note SRBrant made about controll-ing types often not being very creative... hmm

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:19 am

Masato wrote:EY is a team of social media shills designed to steer online conspiracy theorists from looking in to any vatican angles. The size of their team varies as is needed.

LOL @ DJ Pug... Alfredo, now THAT'S an avatar! lol

Interesting note SRBrant made about controll-ing types often not being very creative... hmm

Devious. If those techniques are used for more benevolent purposes, they would make a massive positive impact on the world.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Alfredo wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
penxv wrote:

- Great gif!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”