So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

Postby Winnson » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:54 pm

A clean ass is a happy ass.

Get shit on any other part of your body and you'll wash it with water first. Take a shit out your arse, and just wipe it with some paper. Good enough.
-No One Ever

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Dad's going with the radiotherapy for now. He'll start in a couple of weeks in Halifax. I hope he gets his strength up first.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:08 am

My best wishes to your dad for a full recovery Winnson.
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Thanks boss.

My wife's oldest brother just got out of three days in a Chinese hospital getting zapped, he said he feels a little dizzy but much better, and the doctors say it's looking like he's good. Depending on how things go I might see him on Sunday to talk about it.

That is really good news. He said if they say he needs another treatment he'd do it no problem, it wasn't bad at all. That's very reassuring.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:13 pm

I saw eldest brother tonight at the dinner and he looked great. He ate a lot, said he had no problems with sleep or anything else, and the doctors said he's fine for now. The dinner itself was a disaster, but that was nice to see and hear.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:50 am

Winnson wrote:I saw eldest brother tonight at the dinner and he looked great. He ate a lot, said he had no problems with sleep or anything else, and the doctors said he's fine for now. The dinner itself was a disaster, but that was nice to see and hear.

Tell your wife to listen to Metro Radio. There is a show (in Canto) hosted by a Dr. Carver type of doctor. He was a physician in the US, but had become disillusioned with the medical industry. So he moved to HK and started his own radio show to help ppl with their health problems using supplementation rather than big pharma. He holds regular seminars too. My mom went for her knee problem and said there were a ton of ppl there for cancer. I forgot the name of the doc, but I reckon his is the only health care show on the station. Check it out.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:45 pm

They just keep dragging it out with the old man. He just had another test to check for spread again and it will be a couple more weeks before he meets with the doctor to talk about it. Dad asked if with all these delays isn't there a risk for the cancer to spread and the doctors all said there is very little chance his type of cancer would spread, so don't worry about all these delays for more tests to check for spread.

Cancer is big business. What a fucking joke.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Hey Winnson thanks for checking in. That is crazy I've often thought that as well, how long they make people wait for a follow-up appointment.

Seems a helluva lot of time to let things grow if they do start again. I wonder if they would wait as long themselves if they could choose their own monitoring habits

Is he on the 100% alkaline diet? I have heard it presented well that this alone could have massive results

Good luck/Peace/Love to all of you man

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Right back at you. Dad had his appointment yesterday for the latest test and there's no spread, so they're going ahead with the radiation, starting in a few weeks. He should get 35 treatments over 7.5 weeks and he starts hormone therapy to get ready for it right away.

What a fucking racket.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Sending prayers to your dad and your family for a successful and peaceful recovery.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”